New owners of sled shop in mcbride

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn.....just a thought/suggestion. I remember asking you if you had any AC injection Oil and I remember you only had Amsoil(I think) in stock. Have you ever thought about carrying the manufactuer's oil in the store? I know I went with 3/4 of a jug(which was lot's for the time we were there)... but if you had a jug of Cat oil in stock.....I would have bought one....just an idea.

PS-Just got the Christmas card today....thanks to you and Anyla for the great service and warm feelin in the store. Best wishes in 09 to you 2.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn.....just a thought/suggestion. I remember asking you if you had any AC injection Oil and I remember you only had Amsoil(I think) in stock. Have you ever thought about carrying the manufactuer's oil in the store? I know I went with 3/4 of a jug(which was lot's for the time we were there)... but if you had a jug of Cat oil in stock.....I would have bought one....just an idea.

PS-Just got the Christmas card today....thanks to you and Anyla for the great service and warm feelin in the store. Best wishes in 09 to you 2.

I will look into havin some of that stuff in stock aswell..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well Glen, all I hear from other sledders is "good reports" on the shop. Your doing a great job. Tough to keep up to all the demands but when you as busy as you have been your bound to run out of some things.

Keep up the good work.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Glen, all I hear from other sledders is "good reports" on the shop. Your doing a great job. Tough to keep up to all the demands but when you as busy as you have been your bound to run out of some things.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.. Yah it will atleast be easier to keep stock goin now as there aren't stat holidays in the middle of the week to mess up freight schedules.. We will be ordering a whole bunch of stuff on monday morning.. was great to see you guys again..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen helped me out with some little things on clutch set up. I hope that everyone and all sledders remember how hard they work and help us out at Spindrift. I herd that there is another shop that is planning on opening up and we all stay loyal and support Spindrift as they have invested alot into this business and need our continued support as sledders.

Bambino

Reaction score
Glen helped me out with some little things on clutch set up. I hope that everyone and all sledders remember how hard they work and help us out at Spindrift. I herd that there is another shop that is planning on opening up and we all stay loyal and support Spindrift as they have invested alot into this business and need our continued support as sledders.

I don't know Glen and haven't been to spindrift since he took over ownership but if somebody is planning on opening another shop in a one shop town.....
well its just plain ignorant. Capatilism and free enterprise are one thing but spreading out a seasonal business into two shops because you think you can give the other guy a run, come on. Glen waited his turn and bought the shop out. Good for him. You don't see anyone making a run at Vinnys' shop in Valemount, and there are twice as many sledders there. I hope the town doesn't approve the zoning for this rumored sledshop. It would be a loss in my opinion.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you stock M1000 pistons for 2007. If you do can you let me know as we are in Valemount & will come to Mcbride tomorrow. Thanks

Not in yet, but i have some on order... Wont be in for a couple of days yet.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its the people from the ride n hide opening their new shop...
It is only some of the old people from the shop we bought as paul who was the mechanic at ride and hide is gone and living in the lower mainland.. We aren't to concered really as what we do is supply the best service that we can and treat people the same way as we would like to be treated, and stock a good supply of what guys want and i think that we'll do ok.. Majority of the locals are behind our shop 100%.. Also it has been awesome to see the support that we have gotten from the whole S&M people.. Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Glen for the Goggle lens for the other half she was real happy and that helps me out!LOL. Always have a great visit at the shop! Keep up the good work!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is a stand up guy for sure!

He rented me and Alberta Boy an M8 and a RMK and got us out of a bind. They both ran top notch with no troubles. You won't find an outfit that works harder than Spindrift. Highly recommended.

MARCUSO

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just to let all you know we are dealers for Klim, Vp fuel, RK tek, Back country access avy gear, Thunderstruck gear, we also have NOS on hand and working on havin a bunch of other cool stuff set-up soon.. Keep posted to new developments.. We are also working on a website..

Last edited:

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Glen is a stand up guy for sure!

He rented me and Alberta Boy an M8 and a RMK and got us out of a bind. They both ran top notch with no troubles. You won't find an outfit that works harder than Spindrift. Highly recommended.

MARCUSO

Double that! Great to meet you and your wife Glen! Thanks for the sleds! Next time we will come to your place for dinner! We will bring the beer though! Deal? :d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Double that! Great to meet you and your wife Glen! Thanks for the sleds! Next time we will come to your place for dinner! We will bring the beer though! Deal? :d

You are part of the mcloed crew right? And if you are dinner is on my man.. You guys have been a real pleasure to get to know.. Hey all you S&M guys just to let you know these guys are some really awesome good peeps.. We are glad to have gotten to know you guys a bit, lookin forward to ridin with yah to..

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We aren't to concered really as what we do is supply the best service that we can and treat people the same way as we would like to be treated, and stock a good supply of what guys want and i think that we'll do ok.. Majority of the locals are behind our shop 100%.. Also it has been awesome to see the support that we have gotten from the whole S&M people.. Thanks..

Thanks for the bolt and the loaner drill this past weekend(XP ski loop). Its the little things that make a great shop. I saw the new shop and after your help/service will never set foot in it.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
You are part of the mcloed crew right? And if you are dinner is on my man.. You guys have been a real pleasure to get to know.. Hey all you S&M guys just to let you know these guys are some really awesome good peeps.. We are glad to have gotten to know you guys a bit, lookin forward to ridin with yah to..

YUP! Alberta Boy=Braden. Marcuso=Mark

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't forget, you also have "snowandmud.com" gear to sell as well...lol...
just to let all you know we are dealers for Klim, Vp fuel, RK tek, Back country access avy gear, Thunderstruck gear, we also have NOS on hand and working on havin a bunch of other cool stuff set-up soon.. Keep posted to new developments.. We are also working on a website..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP! Alberta Boy=Braden. Marcuso=Mark

I knda thought so.. Good deal man.. It snowed hard last night.. Am going to go for a ride up renshaw today i think.. There was only 4 guys up there yesterday and they said that therewas 3ft of fresh.. SWEET!!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your killing me Glenn....I'm going to be there in a week or so I hope!!!

Top Bottom