New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flakes have even gotten bigger since i took pic.. Notice how the roof is starting to get a white tinge to it.. Starting to also stick around on the grass and such..

Attachments

• 100_0815.jpg
    100_0815.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 69

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It got 4 weeks to get deep!
Thanks for the pics Glen!
catmando!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It snowed here again during the day.. There were some guys in the shop today that went up lucielle for a look see and they said that there was 2.5-3ft of snow off to the left of the cabin..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to that guy tonight at the edson petro can, they did some sledding around the cabin in lucille, sounding good!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all.. I just thought that I'd post a note on here that we are having our GRAND OPENING on nov 8th.. There will be door prizes and also some items on sale..

mountainmonster

Reaction score
I'm coming through mcbride tues afternoon, hopefully before you close. Just wondering if you have a pair of xl exteme bibs in stock.

Thanks

MooseMc

Reaction score
Congrates to you on your new adventure hope to come up and go sledding with you sometime this winter when you have a chance and not to busy

Moose :d:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm coming through mcbride tues afternoon, hopefully before you close. Just wondering if you have a pair of xl exteme bibs in stock.

Thanks

Give me a call at the shop on monday.. I'll definitely make it work for you to stop by the shop eeven if it's a little bit later into the evening.. Just let me know.. But yah if you give me a call i'll let you know what we have..

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
came up from edson yesterday, drove 25 kilometers up the trail to renshaw in my truck with a trailer to unload, ride up the trail 4 kilometers to find rock, loaded up went to bell, about kilometer seven, unloaded, rode to cabin, only ten inches at cabin and about a foot on the top, just enough to cover up the rocks:rant:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen,
I am wondering if there is any more snow updates? We are suspose to leave on Tuesday to head out to Mcbride but may cancel if the snow is not good.

Thanks

From what i'm told there is about a foot of base at the cabin on luceille.. And new fresh yet.. But is suppose to snow this week, not sure how much.. They are calling for lots of snow over the next two weeks.

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right now there is about ten inches at belle cabin, renshaw there is no snow until kilometer 25, lots of rocks, couldnt even make it to the cabin yesterday

.08rider

Reaction score
Hey Glen, COGRATS on the big move. Specialty built some of my sled for me, and it was always a pleasure to come into the shop and talk with you.(Ron was not always willing , Ya Know) A willing person to share your knowledge. All the best wishes for the up and coming season, McBride has long awaited and needed a shop with some sled knowledge. Best of Luck, I might want to put a turbo on this beast this year! Good Luck!

Attachments

• sled pics 032.jpg
    sled pics 032.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 100

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen, COGRATS on the big move. Specialty built some of my sled for me, and it was always a pleasure to come into the shop and talk with you.(Ron was not always willing , Ya Know) A willing person to share your knowledge. All the best wishes for the up and coming season, McBride has long awaited and needed a shop with some sled knowledge. Best of Luck, I might want to put a turbo on this beast this year! Good Luck!

You bet.. i remember building that one for yah.. At least the parts that we did.. The hood looks sweet.. You'll have to make a trip out this way this winter.. If i'm not mistaken i think that eric has an orange bar riser sitting at the shop for you for your sled..

Quadster

Reaction score
You bet.. i remember building that one for yah.. At least the parts that we did.. The hood looks sweet.. You'll have to make a trip out this way this winter.. If i'm not mistaken i think that eric has an orange bar riser sitting at the shop for you for your sled..

yah we really like it here in Mcbride!!!! I ll be the front person in the shop!

Top Bottom