New owners of sled shop in mcbride

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats, good luck and thanks for keeping a needed business going in McBride. We'll crash a few of OUR sleds to keep you busy:d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
wish u also the best for ure company
hoep everything works out great for u and be the $ be on ure side !

might come back to u cause need to know some rentalprices till u got everything figured out :)

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on glad someone took it over with sled smarts. McBride would be hurting without a sled shop. All the best too you, will see you this winter sometime i am sure.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be available to help people out no matter if they have a stock machine or a heavily modified sled.. I've been in the industry for over 15yrs now as well also have skidoo's technician's ticket.. Have really enjoyed working at specialty sleds for the past couple of years.. I have had the opportunity to build and work on some really cool sleds all the way from stock to full blown wild.. I really enjoy this site and will defintely remain on here to help people out when i can..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also just to let people know, once we are there and set up we will be a supporting vendor of this site.. This site is awesome.. Will also try to find out from bbtoys what Mcbride snowmobile club memberships cost as well for anyone thats interested.. We will definitely be members and support the club in anyway that we can..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrads on the new venture!! I'll be in to see yah for sure, looking forward to meeting yah and seeing your shop!!!
All the best to yah's!!!! :beer::beer:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Glengine .McBride gained a great asset by you moving there.It will be good to meet you.:specool:

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Congratulations Glen, This will be great for you and McBride. My first trip is at the end of November, we'll be in to see what you've done with it so far. I don't plan on wrenching the new turbo sled but I know I will have a good place to go if I need too.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shop name is SPINDRIFT POWERSPORTS... As we are planning on keeping the shop open all year round and doing some quad work as well..

Last edited:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats I hope your so busy you wont have time to ride:d:d Are you going to do any builds or stick to repair work.Nice to meet you at SS on thurs always good to put a name to a face::)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats I hope your so busy you wont have time to ride:d:d Are you going to do any builds or stick to repair work.Nice to meet you at SS on thurs always good to put a name to a face::)

We will do repairs for sure and i am also planning on doing custom builds and mod stuff as well..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet will do for sure..

Man packing sucks.. The moving end is alright and look forward to the destination but dont like packing..Hahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom