New helmet law to be announced Monday

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a helmet thread, but hell you have not seen where I go ice fishing...as far as Avalanches go. I came to the conclusion 4 years back, all the training in the world is not good enough for the mountains. But that is just me jumping to conclusions.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0018.JPG

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill agree with a few posts up. The manufacturers should step up and provide some sort of training or financial help with a training course for the purchase of a new machine. Any training is better than nothing. Also these manufacturers of these sledding backpacks with everything in them. I don't ride but the prices of these are ridiculous the ones i have seen start at $700 and go up from their. So a new rider is going to look at that and then at some good riding gear and more than likely they are going to buy the good warm riding gear and forget the safety equipment.
No amount of training is going to help all the time in the back country. Quite a few experienced and trained people were killed last year due to the messed up snow pack's

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolverine68

Reaction score
This about sums up my view on it. We always wear helmets when out on a ride but where do you think one will run into the fish cops? Riding from one side of the camp to the other, gathering some fire wood etc and BOOM: here's a %150 ticket for you. I don't need anyone to tell me when I should wear a helmet or not!

I hope nobody gets a ticket loading atv or just crossing camp.Hopefully the fish cops are cool about it...there's a difference between riding and putting across camp.I don't know anyone that doesn't wear one "riding" but you don't need one to go to the beach at the lake so FU law lovers.

Top Bottom