Need rider reviews of Trygstad 872 ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I decided to just get the whole meal deal, I pulled the trigger on the team set up that's offered with Dave's kit. So worst comes to worst I still have all the stock parts. And it you say it needs a different helix then maybe I'll pm you and get your info on what you're running as clutching is not my forte. Jason at riders seemed to know what he taking about so I guess we'll see if I went the right direction or not.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on man congrats on upgrade!!

Just out of curiosity do you know what angle helix came with the team kit. My brothers came with a 48-44.36 duration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the present time I don't know, I'm relying on Jason to set me up perfect but I will ask for all this info before I take it home. I had a long talk with him about what I wanted out pictures upgrade and I let him know I'm new to this whole thing. Her assured me that he knew what he was doing and he would set me up so I'm pull and go with no bs and the proper clutch set up.

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your in good hands, I've dealt with Jason meny times with success! Sticks to his word.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey brother, not yet .... ive had it in the ditch as home after putting on airframes and it sure feels awesome... i am in the hills on the 11 12 13 in mcbride. i will post videos and reveiws on here seeing as theres really no pr on these kits.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey brother, not yet .... ive had it in the ditch as home after putting on airframes and it sure feels awesome... i am in the hills on the 11 12 13 in mcbride. i will post videos and reveiws on here seeing as theres really no pr on these kits.

Thanks for wasting my time dealing you on avid drivers and shaft?
Said you were taking them and than nothing .
One of the first I have dealt with on the site that didn't follow through.
Hope your sled runs well .

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for wasting my time dealing you on avid drivers and shaft?
Said you were taking them and than nothing .
One of the first I have dealt with on the site that didn't follow through.
Hope your sled runs well .

oh my friend.
first off unfortunately i could not make it out to where you were at the time due to your location of work and my location of work
second off... i could barley contact u due to where i work.
and last but not least due to the field of work that im in.... if somthing goes wrong in the plant that i work when i am on shift. im not allowed to leave until its resolved.

Yes this may have bin a deal i wanted to get done that i didn't get around to due to the circumstances.... i apologize if i inconvenienced you by having throw that 16inch shaft in the back off ur box.

as for the obviously sarcastic comment about my sled running well implying that you hope it doesn't because your upset that i couldn't make it down to you on your timeline... im sure my sled will run just fine.

Thank you tho for the completely useless post... thanks for wasting everyone else's time having to read that crap.
oh! one more thing... seeing as your into flaming on forums feel free to move to snow west.. i think that would be a better forum for you.
Hope your sled runs well
Duche.:clapping:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take the chip off your shoulder fella?
I do hope your sled runs great as a matter of fact.
Could care less about the item but just don't like to be jerked around?
Communication is a wonderful thing is it not?
I could post your PMS and texts but why?
Cheers.
Back to topic .

Last edited:

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't appreciate being called out for no reason. If for whatever reason there could be the possibility of a issue id appreciate you pm'n me before publicly accusing me of vambuseling you.

Yes back to topic.

Canadian Snow

Reaction score

This would be great ! I have not seen any good video and review on a new Xm. Lots on Xp's tho. I'm really thinking of getting an 872 for my T3.

ozzy

Reaction score
With all the 872's that have been installed someone must have a real world review of it or some video ?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1243 (640x478).jpg Look what showed up today 3 872R's 1 872 E :d Thanks Dave T :beer::beer: Now time to get to work.Cheers

Last edited:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello snopro I sent mine way earlier this summer I asked Dave if I could get some before Christmas That would be great and he provided as promised .I suggest you give him a call. I know he's VERY busy. Cheers Brian

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish i could say the same for mine.... my 872 blew up this weekend in vale and had to heli out. more info to come as i deal with the situation and get it resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom