need mudflap meterial

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like the title says i need some flat & somewhat pliable rubber between 3/8 & 1/2 inch to make some better (legal) mudflaps for my lifted truck, they need to go halfway up my wheelwells because my wheels stick out so i would to cut them to fit. I need 2 pcs roughly 12-15" by about 3-4'. Does anyone have any kind of meterial laying around that i might be able to use? thanks :beer:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
princess auto has a mat for the box of a truck on sale 4'x6'x5/8 thick for 49.99 it would be right for what you need

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peavey Mart sells large mud flaps pretty cheap.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fort Garry has large truck mud flaps on sale for about 30 bucks each, I just picked up 2 all black ones 24"x36"

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
princess auto has a mat for the box of a truck on sale 4'x6'x5/8 thick for 49.99 it would be right for what you need
cant believe i never thought to look there, will check it tomorrow thx. they used to make the ones that ran up the wheel wells, think they were called long johns? everywhere i check they are convinced they quit making them. Even the ones made for lifted trucks are rectangle and dont go up the wells & just wont work. If pa's truck liner wont work i'll check with quadtrash's source. Thanks for the reply's & ideas

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They still make long johns. Buddy of mine just picked some up about a month ago at custom trucks in gp

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conveyor belt companies are your friend!
we get free belting from the pulp mill by the rolls, they change out their chip belts fairly often and have a lot of it laying around. works great for on top of the lobeds to help save the fir planks.

There is a guy in Nelson called onewilly. He would be good mudflap material.
:Happy4:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and if you use onewilly, put some extra screws in 'cause there are a few loose ones floating about!!!!
At least when the screws fall out he will drop on the road and be run over by an Albertan slowing down for a corner and that will be the end of it.

Top Bottom