need info on m8's

oddball mx

Reaction score
i just got into sleddin two years ago haven't bought a sled yet but i curantly ride a yz450f and always lookin for new paces to ride close to edmonton. i'm lookin for a articat m8 just wondering if there are any issues with them

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only heard good things about the M8's. I've got 3 buddies that have them no issues yet and 2 of them are running boondocker turbo at 200HP. Next season i think im going to retire the 700 and buy a new M8.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got into sleddin two years ago haven't bought a sled yet but i curantly ride a yz450f and always lookin for new paces to ride close to edmonton. i'm lookin for a articat m8 just wondering if there are any issues with them

we have had really good luck with them, havent seen one appart yet, and thats a good thing.... we have some new 08 153's on sale for 9000.00

check out our Yard Sale on our website ttpowersports.com

have a good one....

terry

GRD

Reaction score

Check out the articat sections of the thread. Lots of guys here that ride cats, should be able to get some good info!

:welcomebluesign: to snowandmud.com!:d

Top Bottom