Need help!!!

Newfee

Reaction score
OK I'm taking my twin pipes off my summit 670 and got a mbrp can to put back on but the stock front pipe I have and the can I just bought seems to fit a little funny, the problem i see is clearance from the stock front pipe to the rad hose over the recoil cover also where the can connects to the front pipe is really close to the belly pan, I'm thinking whoever put the twin pipes on must have removed the spring taps or mounting places off the chain case or brake caliper, anyone have any detailed pics of there can install or exhaust that I can look at? its a 96 S-chassis

Thanks
Brad Buffett

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to ski-doo.com go to parts,you can pull up anything from 1996 to present. Complete with pictures and part numbers. Same site the dealers use except no prices.

Newfee

Reaction score
ok that didnt help verry much looks like on that site that the front pipe mounts to the stock can. I have a mbrp can so it wont mount the same the can came with a washer and a little spring extender thing that i cant figure out where it goes. a clear pic of someones install would be great.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this will help or not but this a 96 670 summit. I can take a pic of my 99 for you tommorow after work.

Attachments

• scan0012.jpg
    scan0012.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 132

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ok that didnt help verry much looks like on that site that the front pipe mounts to the stock can. I have a mbrp can so it wont mount the same the can came with a washer and a little spring extender thing that i cant figure out where it goes. a clear pic of someones install would be great.

hey Brad, you gonna come to the Stony/Spruce Suds night? check out the events forum.

Newfee

Reaction score
they were simply to lowd for riding from my house to the trail(side of yellowhead) if I had a trailer or truck I would have kept them on. Anyone want them there for sale $350 OBO there great pipes,Lowd as hell, really light weight.

Top Bottom