Need help on where to find Home theatre room chairs

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I am hoping that someone on here knows where I can buy theatre room chairs. I am building a new house with a movie theatre in it and can't seem to find theatre room chairs for plateau seating. All I can find is huge leather recliners and that's not want I want. I am looking for leather recliners that I can butt up against each other so I can have a few rows of seating. Any help on where to look would be a great help.
Also if anyone know a good window coverings place that can do custom work that would also be awesome.

thanks
Darren

JAD

Reaction score
Sofaland has nice ones, few different kinds too.
If you go on palliser website, they have many different styles. Trick is finding somewhere local that has it to sit and try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you can check direct buy too Darren if you know anyone who is a member, they make some nice leather recliners that butt up close together for tiered seating.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Paliser ones from Sofaland They were the top of the line seating a year and a half ago. Love them. They have storage between each seat. Removable table trays for each seat that stores in the storage compartment and removable I-pad holders. LED lighted cup holders and led Floor lighting with switches on the arms. You can mix and match however you like. I have three across the back then two sets of two for front row with a isle between them to get at back seats. Can send you a pic If you like.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you can find someone who sells IMG Norway in your area it might be worth checking out. I have two love seats and a couch in my living room and very happy with them. You can set them up anyway you wish, I never got the center counsels with mine but they can be ordered and every thing links together. power controls for the recliners and one of them I got with the rechargeable battery because I don't have a power outlet on that wall.
MONZA - IMG

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You mentioned window coverings; RGO in Edmonton can do custom work.

Here is a link to something like a theatre chair from RGO.

May not be what you are looking for but it is another idea. Good luck.

Top Bottom