NDP Minority Govt in Alberta

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Like i mentioned elsewhere...

This was an election based upon emotion and revenge..

I sure hope Albertans get an early election soon.
I would be inclined to agree. Major knee jerk reaction here to the budget amongst other PC bullchit

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NDP yuck. BC looking good about now,I wish you luck but I can't see them as the answer. We've had them in BC before and it's never been a good party unless your a union members,government workers,teacher, health care worker.They have no idea where the money comes from.

gdvross

Reaction score
This is pretty sad to see since one third of the people in Alberta have left Saskatchewan directly or their parents did to escape the economic wasteland the NDP created here.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
What the flying FAWK were you thinking in Edmonton? Just a bunch of clueless voting. Good thing I went to school to get educated to work hard in industry just so morons can run the province

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My outlook of politic's for the most part is,personal tax's are always gona go up,government wages and pentions
are always gona go up.It doesn't matter who is in power.
A sad fact is Government is getting bigger and bigger, the cost of living is always going up and wages are flat if not
going down.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are, and they are saying they want a depressed Alberta economy for the next 4 years under the orange flag. I'm by no means a PC fan, but I have to question how a 23 year old kid just out of Nait wins in an Edmonton riding? I bet he will have a ton of knowledge to bring to the table at 23 years old...
Can't wait to see the aftermath of this sh#tstorm.
so hate to brake it to you, but there is a few more elected NDP members that are still in university. Pretty sad that nobody actually looked at their candidates name.... I agree, gonna be very tough to get the NDP government organized, gonna be a very interesting couple years...

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PC's might as well have brought in a PST as well, couldnt have done any worse.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahha lolollilolimkilkkkililolollo hahahahahajajajahha

You, you shush with your logic. It hurts right now.

Ralph Klein made Alberta awesome with $50 oil. Redford and Stelmach Fukked that all up. Can't blame people for voting for someone else. Next 4 years are going to be interesting.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (41 members and 7 guests)

This isn't a hot topic at all.................................................lol

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised to see Prentice step down.... so much for him using this as a stepping stone to the federal conservative party and the PM's job. Costly mistake that cost him his job and the Alberta taxpayer 28+ million or so.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck rebuilding after ndp rule. took bc years to get past the disaster they created when they were in power here.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised to see Prentice step down.... so much for him using this as a stepping stone to the federal conservative party and the PM's job. Costly mistake that cost him his job and the Alberta taxpayer 28+ million or so.
Don't forget to add the cost of a bi election now to replace him. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One positive may come out of this, we can now start collecting equalization payments like Ontario and Quebec. We are so FFFFFFD. Unbelievable how the PC let 2 tools get in for leaders and let this goes sideways in just a few years.

Top Bottom