NDP Minority Govt in Alberta

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC has 2100 RV's for sale in Kijiji. Alberta has 9000.

Could be because RV's are used as primary residence in BC? If that is the case, I imagine the same will become the norm in Alberta (ha ha). Most likely better cash flow from the oilsands made people think that the $200 per month payment for an RV was quite do-able...and they were right. But when you realize you aren't using it and there is another $100 per month to store and put insurance on it the idea starts to make less sense. Oh yes - with lower oil prices (over $60 now - whoopee) and a new government, maybe time to get rid of the payment,

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly..
it's the reason I'm not gonna jump up and down throwing a tantrum that they got in because they just may now have the cash to make their policies work here where they failed elsewhere. time will tell....they have 4 years, how much worse can it get? :Happy4:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the first thing they're gonna initiate is , if you have your driving lights on during the day or your mirrors flipped not towing, they're gonna seize the vehicle , auction it and give the money to the AUPE.
So , already doing good things !!! :)

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta wonder why the ndp took down there platform from there website right after the election.....

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Boy that didn't take long they've already stripped us of our summer

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 173

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You people sure sent a message!

Did the PC's get enough seats to be an official party? Where will I go to buy my toys and tools without paying a tax now? No more cheap gasoline? The roads are going to go to chit (my years of SK experience tells me this) and what will the private contractors become?, health care cost is going to go sky high as they will want to put a hospital in every little drink water town?, going back to government liquor stores?, expansion at the Legislature and Government buildings to house all the thousands of new government workers, what about the green effect of an NDP government with all the leaf lickers and granola crunchers?, unions and strikes for all seasons?, warm and fuzzy social programs?,...................................but then again maybe as a senior I can move over there and take advantage of some new social programs? I'd better check that out in the coming months :d

Seriously, I think you guys are in trouble for a lot of years.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No matter who was going to take over they have a huge mess to clean up and it's going to likely make that party look real bad. Not sure if NDP is the best choice for Alberta but it's done now and the people that voted have spoken. Fingers crossed for a better future but holding my breath I am not.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm old I'm surprised, my 18 year old son said no one he knew was voting WR or PC, guess the new generation z or what ever they are called, who have been the generation of entitlement and babied to adulthood are now also expecting goverment to give them handouts as well. Sooo many nimrods just bit the hand that feeds them, I wonder how many layoffs as a result of the election and layoff notices to the ones who voted nothead in. Too bad Smith was so stund to get her panties talked off by Prentice no doubt we would have had a WR majority if she hadn't been hoodwinked.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You people sure sent a message!

Did the PC's get enough seats to be an official party? Where will I go to buy my toys and tools without paying a tax now? No more cheap gasoline? The roads are going to go to chit (my years of SK experience tells me this) and what will the private contractors become?, health care cost is going to go sky high as they will want to put a hospital in every little drink water town?, going back to government liquor stores?, expansion at the Legislature and Government buildings to house all the thousands of new government workers, what about the green effect of an NDP government with all the leaf lickers and granola crunchers?, unions and strikes for all seasons?, warm and fuzzy social programs?,...................................but then again maybe as a senior I can move over there and take advantage of some new social programs? I'd better check that out in the coming months :d

Seriously, I think you guys are in trouble for a lot of years.

thanks I think

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm old I'm surprised, my 18 year old son said no one he knew was voting WR or PC, guess the new generation z or what ever they are called, who have been the generation of entitlement and babied to adulthood are now also expecting goverment to give them handouts as well. Sooo many nimrods just bit the hand that feeds them, I wonder how many layoffs as a result of the election and layoff notices to the ones who voted nothead in. Too bad Smith was so stund to get her panties talked off by Prentice no doubt we would have had a WR majority if she hadn't been hoodwinked.

Yes the new generation voted.

I guess we all knew one day they would.

PC had 40 years in Alberta.

Now we we see how it goes..

Top Bottom