my little man is funny

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As my wife and I were headed out of town last week we received a phone call from my 10year olds bus driver who said that there had been a problem on the bus and that my son was pretty upset about it. t turns out that he was being bullied by a group kids for a while. Now my son is a big kid for his age he is easily as big as kids a few years older than him but he is very gentle. Any way it seems that one kid in the group was in my sons face and kept knocking his hat off his head and after my son asked him a few times to stop and the kid wouldn't my son popped him in the nose. He then felt so bad that he hurt the id he went and told on him self. had to tell him it as ok o stop people from hurting you or other people and he had done the right thing.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's cool will he get in trouble for it? I nearly got in trouble with my boys school. When my boy said that his dad said it was ok to defend himself if he has to. He was getting bullied to.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought he might as the bus driver had to stop the bus as the kids nose would not stop bleeding so the driver had to report it to as an incident but the principle handled it well I thought She just told him that next time he should tell someone about the bullying before he punched them but he did not get in any trouble and from home he was just told he did the right thing.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope he didn't get in trouble! He was standing up to the bully, that did two things 1 probably gave himself confidence and 2 hopefully made the bully think twice before he bullies again. My nephew was bullied pretty bad his first couple years of school unit he did pretty much the same thing as your boy. Now he's one of the cool kids cause stood up to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom