My Daughter's first Article.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking good I do the same thing with my kids now my son outrides me and hes only 18 and riding in the mountains since he was 8 great memorys.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very well written!! Like mother like daughter!! ... and ya.... the great pics also helped finish it off!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's pretty amazing!! She went on her first Ladies ride today and just ROCKED it!!! I'm so proud! She climbed Powerline hill! A fun hill climb up the salmo Creston pass. She went before some of the more experienced riders. I didn't expect her to go, but she said to me.. "Hey wait mom!! I want to try!!!".. So Kev and I coached her, and she flew right up!! Woo hooo!!!

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the kind of stuff parents hope for out of Their kids, I'm sure nothing in life compares to the feeling of reading what your daughter wrote or even just watching her ride. Very impressive congrats

Out Back Girl

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Im so excited my first article published!! Momma told me to write about growing up in a sled head family. Well i changed it up because the only reason im into sledding is because my mom taught me and mentored me. She showed me how to be in love with the sport.
Im going to be 17 soon and ive never drank don't party, ive never tried drugs and anyone who has even remotely tried to get me into that life ive either decked them or came close, But i am addicted to sledding. I think we can all say thats a good drug to be addicted to. Two stroke smoke, best perfume ever!
All because of my momma! I did my first climb yesterday on my first real mountain ride. Momma and kev talked me up and i was off, made it first try and before people who were older then me and had been riding alot longer i was very proud. I love you momma

Top Bottom