My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
For those of you into praying, please send one up for Ron. Doesn't sound like his situation is improving. I'm sure he'll post up the details if/when he wants stuff public.
I was actually just thinking about calling him to see how he's doing. I better check in with him tomorrow

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yes thanks all things have gone to crap fast. For the last few weeks my eating has got worse and no appetite. Loosing up to 30 lbs has a benefit but not intended. My esophagus is not getting proper signals and when drinking it all goes into my lungs. I stopped drinking any liquids 5 days prior to entering hospital, and starting haveing some serious issues. Lungs sound like coffee percolator. So at a great hospital in st.Albert have bacterial pneumonia, lungs are 1/2 filled from aspersion. Major dehydrated and bran bleed is worse. Unable to eat or drink or take any medication I am on mAjor I’ve antibiotics. I’ll probably have to have feeding tube installed and hopefully this next mri looks better or the same as last one. Vitals are surprisingly good. I’m hanging in there. And no visitors COVID protocols. I’m in critical care with no visitors but my sister Shannon cheers

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope your condition improves Ron.
We all have you in our thoughts, stay positive bud.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, all I can say is try and stay positive through this! A positive mind set Is more powerful than people realize. I wish you all the best and a speedy trip back to health!

Top Bottom