My 2010 in Better lighting after anodizing

xp mountainrider

Reaction score
I have posted some pics before but there was some guys that wanted to see it in better lighting, I took some out side today. Here they are, I am also thinking that I will get the rails done.

New sled 001.jpg

New sled 002.jpg

New sled 003.jpg

New sled 004.jpg

New sled 006.jpg

New sled 008.jpg

New sled 009.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That looks real nice,do you think doing the rails may be a little to much.....just asking!
catmando!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to disagree with catmando but I think doing the rails would finish it off nicely!!:d

xp mountainrider

Reaction score
That looks real nice,do you think doing the rails may be a little to much.....just asking!
catmando!

Lets let everyone read and get there opinions, I am always open to suggestions from fellow sledders. What do you think Guys. Catmando might have a good point..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Doing the back shock, and leaving the rails.
Or do the rails, and change the color of the back wheels.
But there is something missing underneath for color

Just M.O.

:beer::d

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For some reason going with black on the rails never crossed my mind, I think black rails with the copper wheel would look great!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like putting perfume on a pig. LOL JK looks real sharp. Rails black and scissors copper to match the rest of the sled. Real rich looking sled the buddy.

sledhead65

Reaction score
It looks great Did Ken do it all or did you do the work?

I disassembled mine in about 20 hours, had Triple Ace In Stony Plain do the polishing (great crew there) and Ken had the anodizing and 860 kit done while i was working. I swore if i ever saw another rivet again...

Heres a few, same idea

If you like i have a set of 163 rails i started to polish. you could do the rails and then swap em.

I decided to go with the Holz suspension front and rear.

Attachments

• DSC02613 [50%].jpg
    DSC02613 [50%].jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02612.jpg
    DSC02612.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02615.jpg
    DSC02615.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC02609.JPG
    DSC02609.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

xp mountainrider

Reaction score
It looks great Did Ken do it all or did you do the work?

I disassembled mine in about 20 hours, had Triple Ace In Stony Plain do the polishing (great crew there) and Ken had the anodizing and 860 kit done while i was working. I swore if i ever saw another rivet again...

Heres a few, same idea

If you like i have a set of 163 rails i started to polish. you could do the rails and then swap em.

I decided to go with the Holz suspension front and rear.

Your sled looks real sharp, I just took it apart myself and had andersons do the anodizing for me.

How do you like your 860? are you still running the 2 1/4 or did you change that aswell. I like that suspension you are running aswell.

Was your pics taken recently, looks like some good snow there.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it the way it is now, sometimes a person does too much. Black rails but thats it. Nice unit you got.

sledhead65

Reaction score
860 works well, i think i might try the factory pipe, i have a dynaport y pipe and pipe with neils can i want to see if its a little better in the mid.

The pic was march,, i am soo craving to get home.. in Dubai right now the next week cant go fast enough.

The track is factory i was considering the 3 inch conversion but by the time i am done it will be 4 thousand bucks.. not overly outrageous but thinking of buiolding a a 4 stroke monster turbo so i might leave this one alone.

xp mountainrider

Reaction score
860 works well, i think i might try the factory pipe, i have a dynaport y pipe and pipe with neils can i want to see if its a little better in the mid.

The pic was march,, i am soo craving to get home.. in Dubai right now the next week cant go fast enough.

The track is factory i was considering the 3 inch conversion but by the time i am done it will be 4 thousand bucks.. not overly outrageous but thinking of buiolding a a 4 stroke monster turbo so i might leave this one alone.

One of the guys I no is also in Dubai, He was supposed to leave on the 11th I think, Now he isn't leaving untill the 23, 24th His name is Jim, MP staioned out of cold lake, but lives in Edm. You may no him there.

I will post some pics after next weeks trip, I am very interested to try my new sled.

j_w10

Reaction score
I have too say I think the that black rails would look awsome and finish it very nicley. Wont know till you try.

sledhead65

Reaction score
I am single so i told myself if i get everything i want before i get attached then she can't tell me i can't have it LOL. Gotta plan ahead... lol

Top Bottom