must haves for all sleds!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can any one name the things that all sleds should have but they never made!

-Sky hooks on every hill.
-an anti repelling device to remove all tree magnets.
-anti rolling device made from a rectifier to reverse your polarity on your alternating power in your stater to keep you from rolling over

-cans of compression would always come in handy
-light weight piston return springs to make more power
-mufler bearing in steel for regular use, stainless for marine use, and alum. for light weight use for our sleds.

Im going to let others write some now! come up with some funnies!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have liked to have seen the anti-friction gravitional pull roller bearings on the slim jim through tube driving the floating frizzy springs in the non squezze clutch pins. :d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have liked to have seen the anti-friction gravitional pull roller bearings on the slim jim through tube driving the floating frizzy springs in the non squezze clutch pins. :d

WTF?? You want a WHUT for WHO???

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a guy on another thread talk about drainning his head light fluid to lighten up the front end but I use my head light for night riding to much. Im going to fill my front bumper with helium to counter act the heavy headlight fliud. hey does any one make light weight head light fluid? also going to do that piston head porting thing that he talked about. LOL just trying to make a funny thread!

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drill holes all over your sled and fill with epoxy and paint to match ohh yeah i saw a ruhmour wood trailing arm and a arms are now offerd to help your sled float on top of the snow

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fill the seat with upsadaiseum..but never ever fart in yer skidoo suit:eek:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:sensor and warning bell that goes off just before you do something stupid:cool:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a 'track keeper downer' but have no idea where to mount it. I need the help keeping the old girl right side up sometimes.

Top Bottom