must haves for all sleds!

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but dont forget to tie the dam cow to the bull so you can pull the calf out of the cow ... how does that sound. or maybe do it your way just pin it to the max!!!!! ................................lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes back to sledding. Im having bad visions lol

I want a new pair of those goggles that are like a x-ray vision. they show the big holes and the dips. like night vision but I think they are called snow vision! are we back on topic lol

s/b tech

Reaction score
Don't forget the bolt stretcher and the mini oxy-acetelyne torch to stretch the rail extensions. But remember to stretch the extensions just before the melting point as timing is critical.:beer::d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would really like to see key less entry saves weight and stress!:d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man one of my handle bar warms stopped working. i wasnt watching since it was windy but I think the smoke came out. I hate when a wire brakes and it lets the smoke out. now I need to get my wiring harness re pressureized. so what is the going rate for 12.5 to 14.7 PSI of smoke? I want that new light weight smoke not the get you high smoke lol that stuff is to $$$$$$!

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That wiring smoke, I heard Wakins Motors in Vernon has jobber smoke, It might not be as good as regular smoke or high octane smoke though. but at least you do not have to get it shipped from Ontario, thats is the other place I could find High Tec SMOKE.. lol And Vernon is not to far to drive for you, then you can at least check the smoke out first hand........

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man one of my handle bar warms stopped working. i wasnt watching since it was windy but I think the smoke came out. I hate when a wire brakes and it lets the smoke out. now I need to get my wiring harness re pressureized. so what is the going rate for 12.5 to 14.7 PSI of smoke? I want that new light weight smoke not the get you high smoke lol that stuff is to $$$$$$!

I have electric start on my new work sled (alpine). Im going to wire in a remote starter lol

Darn you must have lots of $$$$$$$$$$$ cause aren't you doing TWO sleds right away, And one has to be coloured smoke. (pink) dam coloured every thing. lmao

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well now with 7 sleds in the yard and another one coming from edmonton at the beginning of feb I have to keep this Smoke thing under control. it could get costly if they all start "letting the smoke out" Im going to go to an army surplus and buy some smoke bombs and try to make a small funnel to fill them back up. screw the pink or light weight smoke! LOL

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there an army surplus that I could buy a few rounds (dont know if they are called rounds or not lol) of rocket launchers or something to blast down possable Avys up in the hills. could mount them to the sled.... I have a shirt with a sled like that.....Say hello to my little friend lol. call it avy control lol.

kawiford

Reaction score
A freind of mine just installed a flux capacitor on his polaris 800. We even managed to acquire some plutonium to make the 1.21 jigawatts required. We dont know if it works though because the sled wont go 88 mph :d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you own "Back to the future" on DVD? those numbers sound right. I heard if you can trick the FC to think your doing 88 mph it will work. it is risky but if you can rent a chopper and drop it from the ski ... you will go over 88 mph. I saw this years ago on a VW add on TV. or you can just go and buy som cans of compression and get some more HP. you could also take of the decals on the hood that say 800 and change it to a bigger number like a 1500. I heard there is a formula for caculating the horse power for decal changing, but dammed if I can rember it right now. if you go light weight like changing your headlight fluid and port your chaincase (just read all the great mods on this thread) you will get the sled to do over 188 mph but for safety reasons I would try to keep it around 100 mph because when the FC engages and you come out the other side, and it gets crazy. remember if you come out the other side and there is no snow it will hurt if you are in the hills lol.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like a 'strap-on' that mounts to my bars for easy access. The Big Ball version... for when the low-hangin' ovaries just don't cut it!!! :eek:
(There could be multiple uses for an accessory like this... :eek:)

And a porta-potty that mounts to my tunnel ;) JK!

Top Bottom