Muskoka Freerider

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OF money is wild… look at the catch me outside chick… turned 18, day one made a million… that’s a subscription to 12 million a year and that record has been broken a few times… guys pay, it’s wild.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure he got his tires slashed last year for going up there.

That area is big on self propelled ski terrain and heli ski operations. 2 cabins up there. Probably not the best idea to venture up there at this time of year.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He flew home and is running his excavator. Is he broke or is the snow that bad? Owning 5 turbos can’t be cheap…

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He flew home and is running his excavator. Is he broke or is the snow that bad? Owning 5 turbos can’t be cheap…

Snows that bad and making an appearance on Valentine’s Day is probably a good investment into the rest of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm told the conditions are fantastic to explore and see the sights
By Albertans with green grass. Lol.
Last few days have been OK with decent access according to my local buddies. but it’s definitely not the snowmobiling I’ve done for decades. All good I’m going on an annual trip with a total of 22 maniacs. Should be good.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they just rent a big cabin when there all there and then past years matt moves someplace smaller after his dad and ontario crew leave

Top Bottom