Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like how this is the talk meanwhile in the Polaris camp primaries are flying off shearing bolts and taking out cranks for the last 3 years and they will still sell a zillion sleds next year absolutely mind blowing marketing geniuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the nail on the head. Polaris spends its money on Marketing vs Product. Polaris camp will carry 6 primary clutches, 4engines, 3 secondarys, 5 belt drive belts, 6 sets of reeds, 9000 springs primary springs, 4000 secondary springs, 15 exhaust sensors, 4500 spark plugs, 46 A arms,17 helicopter rides, Install aftermarket bypass kits so their sleds dont bog in the "deep" powder. and yet thats allll OK, because the polaris sidehills so nice and they will buy them over and over again even knowing polaris engineering doesnt have fixes for their issues. But its OK, breath, Caleb Kerstuckle and Chris burnhardt ride them so your fine.

skidoo drops 200 rpm in a climb and everyone loses their minds :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

take that cash and spend it on 2 more sled trips so you can learn to sidehill that skidoo and your golden LOL

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head. Polaris spends its money on Marketing vs Product. Polaris camp will carry 6 primary clutches, 4engines, 3 secondarys, 5 belt drive belts, 6 sets of reeds, 9000 springs primary springs, 4000 secondary springs, 15 exhaust sensors, 4500 spark plugs, 46 A arms,17 helicopter rides, Install aftermarket bypass kits so their sleds dont bog in the "deep" powder. and yet thats allll OK, because the polaris sidehills so nice and they will buy them over and over again even knowing polaris engineering doesnt have fixes for their issues. But its OK, breath, Caleb Kerstuckle and Chris burnhardt ride them so your fine.

skidoo drops 200 rpm in a climb and everyone loses their minds :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

take that cash and spend it on 2 more sled trips so you can learn to sidehill that skidoo and your golden LOL

I cannot possibly like this comment any more

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like how this is the talk meanwhile in the Polaris camp primaries are flying off shearing bolts and taking out cranks for the last 3 years and they will still sell a zillion sleds next year absolutely mind blowing marketing geniuses

Theres a reason they pay who they have on there team to do all the flippy riding as thats whats in these days lol there byfar the best marketed sled

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

they’re counting on unconditional brand loyalty. no reason to improve quality when sales don’t reflect any customer dissatisfaction.

Ghfalls

Reaction score

Post of the season right there. Funny as hell but true as well. The last couple seasons of Muskoka, I don’t think an engine has gone down on a Polaris, though. At least a couple doos have.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post of the season right there. Funny as hell but true as well. The last couple seasons of Muskoka, I don’t think an engine has gone down on a Polaris, though. At least a couple doos have.

its true, skidoos blow up. My experience has been they either grenade horrendously so you know your getting a free motor and a heli ride OR they make it back to the truck somehow. For me watching my friends struggle with this P22 and sparkplug deal its the lack of confidence in their engineering dept. that would be a tough pill to swollow for me. Telling the customer the issue is fixed, then proceeding to find out it is in fact NOT fixed would leave a bit of a sour taste in ones mouth knowing that a major drivetrain component could become detached from the snowmobile at 8500 rpm oh and by the way its out of your control as to when it happens. It can only leave an owner of a polaris snowmobile thinking one thing.....do they really know what is wrong with this sled? How does that make you feel when your 45 miles into nowhere land and your hand is clamped to the bar in a 2 minute deep pow climb?

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Which Doo engines? His 22 blew an engine right off the bat he hasent lost on on his 23’s that I remember

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which Doo engines? His 22 blew an engine right off the bat he hasent lost on on his 23’s that I remember

Pretty sure one of his doos went down last season.

Edit: looked back, he just blew the reeds out of his g5 last season.

Last edited:

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lmfao.. Like Snochuk mentioned back around Christmas, you doo fellas have a very short memory… from one chassis to the next… don’t fack up your shoulder patting your selves on the back boys…😂😂😂

Haven’t heard from him since?? Welcome to Ski doo and Maxwell.🙄

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its true, skidoos blow up. My experience has been they either grenade horrendously so you know your getting a free motor and a heli ride OR they make it back to the truck somehow. For me watching my friends struggle with this P22 and sparkplug deal its the lack of confidence in their engineering dept. that would be a tough pill to swollow for me. Telling the customer the issue is fixed, then proceeding to find out it is in fact NOT fixed would leave a bit of a sour taste in ones mouth knowing that a major drivetrain component could become detached from the snowmobile at 8500 rpm oh and by the way its out of your control as to when it happens. It can only leave an owner of a polaris snowmobile thinking one thing.....do they really know what is wrong with this sled? How does that make you feel when your 45 miles into nowhere land and your hand is clamped to the bar in a 2 minute deep pow climb?

Again… dead wrong.!!

JMCX turbo R made it back to the truck after shutting down in the alpine…
No warranty that I’ve heard of yet…?

Skidoo warranty seems to be as ignorant as the French bastard running this country…

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again… dead wrong.!!

Skidoo warranty seems to be as ignorant as the French bastard running this country…
1000010424.jpg

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again… dead wrong.!!

It seized twice at full throttle. It rode out fine, thankfully. 700km on it.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his new one last year and Dallas’ this year.

I just remember him blowing the reeds in the 23 out and limping out on one cylinder not the motor being taken out. Will have to go back and watch. Haven’t been watching as much this year to see the N.A go

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just remember him blowing the reeds in the 23 out and limping out on one cylinder not the motor being taken out. Will have to go back and watch. Haven’t been watching as much this year to see the N.A go

Haven't much been in to watching his videos this season either. For me it was relatable a few years ago, and that's what drew me in A regular guy out there living the dream. Kinda like his Dan's posts here really hooked me on mountain sledding way back when.

Now the dream has gone commercial and it just lost its allure.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't much been in to watching his videos this season either. For me it was relatable a few years ago, and that's what drew me in A regular guy out there living the dream. Kinda like his Dan's posts here really hooked me on mountain sledding way back when.

Now the dream has gone commercial and it just lost its allure.

I 100% agree got bored with it now just absolutely zero allure to it anymore. He even seems bored of it all less videos this year

Top Bottom