Muskoka Freerider

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of Rodeo and Chuckwagon guys in our area. We’re not in it before the big money hit if you were good like now. In their 60’s and they are train wrecks. One guy uses a milk carton to get into his pickup and can hardly walk. Fame is great when you are young in these type of sports but not so much in later years. Most of them are human weather vanes now. Lol

Yah the older I get I can't even watch PBR any more! Just a bunch of kids receiving life threatening, debilitating injury's

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading this I decided to google his career injuries. One article states he has broken over 60 bones in his career. Guy is a machine.
Build it. Then He always goes first. Lol.
Crash test dummie. Pastrana is the man for sure.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the older I get I can't even watch PBR any more! Just a bunch of kids receiving life threatening, debilitating injury's

I rode bulls for 11 years and even with all the stitches and broken bones, I absolutely regret nothing. It’s a lifestyle like no other and I miss it every dam day. If we’re being honest though, more then the aches and pains that came from it, I worry more about the countless concussions that I had over the years and how it affects/will affect my mental health. I quit in 2010 and helmets were just kinda starting to show up at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or a 146 turbo? Wasn’t he talking about ordering one in the vid last season?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t consider a 600cc mountain sled a special surprise unless your an 11 year old kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please enlighten us with why Matt would video himself at the AC dealership and talk about wanting to get some seat time..??

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please enlighten us with why Matt would video himself at the AC dealership and talk about wanting to get some seat time..??

New content Views.
It would be cool if he was able to borrow one, it would be interesting what he thinks about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom