Muskoka Freerider

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the clear winner out of the crate is the gen 5 doo. I don't know what the price difference is between the two new in 2023? I doo know that the polaris guys, yes I am one will be doing clutching and lynx tracks on the boost. I don't know if there is that much difference in price between the two machines that offset the price of a $1600 track, and $700in clutching to keep up with the gen 5.
I guess time will tell as more people post head to head comparisons.
When I priced the two out at snowcheck there were within a few hundred bucks.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this is a 2022 boost. Did the 2023 boost get different mapping or power/clutching?

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I did not realize that it was a 2022 boost. Guess we will have to wait to see a real apples to apples comparison. As I quoted before it have been nice to see it head to head against the Altitude powersports boost build, maybe later this season?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I did not realize that it was a 2022 boost. Guess we will have to wait to see a real apples to apples comparison. As I quoted before it have been nice to see it head to head against the Altitude powersports boost build, maybe later this season?

There is no changes to the 2023 boost someone correct me if I’m wrong? No extra HP anyways maybe some mapping tweaks but it’s not any faster I’ve rode one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the clear winner out of the crate is the gen 5 doo. I don't know what the price difference is between the two new in 2023? I doo know that the polaris guys, yes I am one will be doing clutching and lynx tracks on the boost. I don't know if there is that much difference in price between the two machines that offset the price of a $1600 track, and $700in clutching to keep up with the gen 5.
I guess time will tell as more people post head to head comparisons.

So after a bunch of changes it might keep up to a stock doo out of the box? Price difference was 1600$ if you added electric start to a Polaris to match the shot start on a doo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom