Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Home....

What a spectacular weekend, only things that could have made it better would have been a saturday afternoon grooming of the renshaw trail and a bout of laryngitis for SBR...

Cheers to everyone who made it happen, great times, great food, great friends

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Broke her collarbone turning out a bit late i was told,sled rolled over her,Was told last night she was OK.
catmando!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well had a bit of a rough time but definatly still had fun between blowin 3 tires, sled crappin out and breakin my wrist in 3 spots I guess I coulda been worse most definatly, a big thanks to catmando for the tensor wrap, jeepchic for being my drug dealer, dpolacik for helpin with my sled oh and almost forgot SBR for his medical examination "yup that's pretty bad" haha

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well had a bit of a rough time but definatly still had fun between blowin 3 tires, sled crappin out and breakin my wrist in 3 spots I guess I coulda been worse most definatly, a big thanks to catmando for the tensor wrap, jeepchic for being my drug dealer, dpolacik for helpin with my sled oh and almost forgot SBR for his medical examination "yup that's pretty bad" haha

And now I can put a face to the name :) So you finally got that taken care of, hey?!? Mr. ToughGuy...

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good thing you finally got that hand looked at, first time i've ever seen someone laugh that much when their hand was broken that bad, lol. Good meeting ya and hope it heals quick!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Home....

What a spectacular weekend, only things that could have made it better would have been a saturday afternoon grooming of the renshaw trail and a bout of laryngitis for SBR...

Cheers to everyone who made it happen, great times, great food, great friends

Will dance for Shampoo! hahahaha

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time! Thanks Ron and everyone who helped put this event together! MM6_Banquet_sm_Web.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow!!! must have been a fun ride out. did tex put the track on backwards again?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now I can put a face to the name :) So you finally got that taken care of, hey?!? Mr. ToughGuy...
Yup thats me :D went to jasper and got it xrayed I figured they would definatly be good with casts bein I'm sure they fix skiers all the time :)

Good thing you finally got that hand looked at, first time i've ever seen someone laugh that much when their hand was broken that bad, lol. Good meeting ya and hope it heals quick!

Good meetin you too! Ya I did my best it's always a good thing when the doctor says it was probably a good thing I didn't go to mcbride medical haha

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup thats me :D went to jasper and got it xrayed I figured they would definatly be good with casts bein I'm sure they fix skiers all the time :)

Good meetin you too! Ya I did my best it's always a good thing when the doctor says it was probably a good thing I didn't gobto mcbride medical haha

the axe was in the truck and sharp..... I very easily could have just amputated it for you in the parking lot!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hola........... Awesome time in mcbride. Good to meet new peeps and had a great time at the meet and greet friday nite, and the banquet saturday nite. Thanks again to rknight111 for this site, and thanks to mcbride people and especially bbtoys for arranging such a great event. Too bad the renshaw trail wasn't groomed like promised for saturday afternoon ride down.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Now to start dealing with insurance to find out what will happen with my big ole rt1000 ......... Footwell/tunnel is mushed in pretty bad. Priced out new tunnel $2600.39 from brp :(

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Holy crap-worse than I thought, hope you heal soon.
Thanks for hanging out an lett'n me take jabs at you on the stage. Your a much bigger man that our Hobbit Bogger who "just can't take it" ...lol.

Top Bottom