Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hola........... Awesome time in mcbride. Good to meet new peeps and had a great time at the meet and greet friday nite, and the banquet saturday nite. Thanks again to rknight111 for this site, and thanks to mcbride people and especially bbtoys for arranging such a great event. Too bad the renshaw trail wasn't groomed like promised for saturday afternoon ride down.

was never promised.... would have been pointless... too warm, no time for it to setup, wouldn't have taken very many machines going down it to return it to the state it was in.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
don't worry, we know the truth......

Huge hats off to bbtoys for all the work he did setting the event up. He and his volunteers made us Mods look like we knew what we were doing.
Thanks again.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need a chassis Ric let me know. I have a buddy with a couple rolling chassis for sale and one for partout.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if you need a chassis ric let me know. I have a buddy with a couple rolling chassis for sale and one for partout.

there was a guy at the banquet that said he had a couple rolling 162" chassis...... Said he'd get me his name and number, but we never did :( ........... Might be the same guy?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Saw your sled Friday @ Lucile but didn't get the chance to intoduce myself....

If its the one riding the rmk 900 bus, she's gonna be fine. Very deep bruising on ribs and collar bone but nothing broken.

Thegeneral

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Too warm to groom,would have been pointless.Also with that many sleds on the hill it could have been dangerous to put a groomer on that trail.
Hola........... Awesome time in mcbride. Good to meet new peeps and had a great time at the meet and greet friday nite, and the banquet saturday nite. Thanks again to rknight111 for this site, and thanks to mcbride people and especially bbtoys for arranging such a great event. Too bad the renshaw trail wasn't groomed like promised for saturday afternoon ride down.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great time. I even finally officially met and talked the the one and only Maxwell; as well as the famous Mikey Many #'s. We also managed to find a bit of the DEEP STUFF. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358794204.370723.jpg

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time at MM -6 . Just would like to say a couple of public thank yous. Thanks again Jason Bischoff, who is is JRB15 on this site. He pulled our truck and trailer out , after we slid into the ditch. The Ford pulled that GMC pretty good, for an ice slicked road. Camera phone pictures did not work, however this is what a GMC tailight looks like after a kiss from an XP ski.
Also thanks to Spindrift, as we broke a bead on a tire in the same incident. Seated it back on for us on Sunday, while we rode Bell. Got back to Spindrift, thay removed spare, and put repaired tire back on in there shop. Glen & family, you are awesome ! Should be more shops like yours around.
And Ric, I talked to Trent, and he said XM's are on sale next year. Bummer about the crunch on the 1000.
Thanks for the great memories ! :)

Attachments

• tail light.JPG
    tail light.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 243

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
awesome time at mm -6 . Just would like to say a couple of public thank yous. Thanks again jason bischoff, who is is jrb15 on this site. He pulled our truck and trailer out , after we slid into the ditch. The ford pulled that gmc pretty good, for an ice slicked road. Camera phone pictures did not work, however this is what a gmc tailight looks like after a kiss from an xp ski.
Also thanks to spindrift, as we broke a bead on a tire in the same incident. Seated it back on for us on sunday, while we rode bell. Got back to spindrift, thay removed spare, and put repaired tire back on in there shop. Glen & family, you are awesome ! Should be more shops like yours around.
And ric, i talked to trent, and he said xm's are on sale next year. Bummer about the crunch on the 1000.
Thanks for the great memories ! :)

the truck is pinched/bent up a bit, eh? :( .........

Top Bottom