Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time at MM -6 . Just would like to say a couple of public thank yous. Thanks again Jason Bischoff, who is is JRB15 on this site. He pulled our truck and trailer out , after we slid into the ditch. The Ford pulled that GMC pretty good, for an ice slicked road. Camera phone pictures did not work, however this is what a GMC tailight looks like after a kiss from an XP ski.
Also thanks to Spindrift, as we broke a bead on a tire in the same incident. Seated it back on for us on Sunday, while we rode Bell. Got back to Spindrift, thay removed spare, and put repaired tire back on in there shop. Glen & family, you are awesome ! Should be more shops like yours around.
And Ric, I talked to Trent, and he said XM's are on sale next year. Bummer about the crunch on the 1000.
Thanks for the great memories ! :)

What year is your truck, I have stock taillights from my truck that may fit it if you want them !

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
sad I couldnt ride this year.... with a torn rotator cuff there is no way i would survive the trail.... post some pics i say with a sad voice so I can live vicariously through all of you hooligans :)

Top Bottom