Mountain mania 6-----where to stay

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be there that weekend but will have my 8 yr old son and wife with me so the dance and banquette isn't possible but what about riding with the group on Saturday? will you guys be riding with kids?

Hey general: if you wanted a nice night out with your wife without 8 year old, we have a 14 year old who babysits and an 8 and 6 year old to entertain... Your son could hang out with them for the night. We are booked into Cougars Den for the weekend :)

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey general: if you wanted a nice night out with your wife without 8 year old, we have a 14 year old who babysits and an 8 and 6 year old to entertain... Your son could hang out with them for the night. We are booked into Cougars Den for the weekend :)

ThAnks for the offer SledMamma! Just waiting to hear back if I can get tickets or not. Either way we will be riding that wknd. Would be great to have other kids around close to his age😁.

Thegeneral

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

That's fitting.....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the non-biological one....Dallas

Awwww!!! I'm jealous. God I miss that little a**hole :) Sooo, crashing on your couch for MM6 or crashing on your couch over the holidays?

Last edited by a moderator:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I've tried booking here the last 3 days but no answer and no one returned the call. Is the number listed at top of this thread right? ( for cougar den )

Thegeneral

Hey General - the CORRECT number for Cougar Den Cabins is (250) 569-7308. That's his cell number. If he doesn't answer, leave a message. He WILL return your call.

Last edited:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay there for the mm6 weekend thAt still has room. My son and wife are joining me. Pool or hot tub would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom