Mountain Mania 2009 -- January 30 - Feb 1, 2009

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is the latest update on Paid Peeps for the event.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending111.jpg
    snowandmudattending111.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 75

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d

We had a bunch of uphill drag races in Bell just before Xmas. I'm sure we'll find a spot at MM to get into it a bit. Snowseeker owes me a dirty beating on the drag hill now that he's got the big M running the way it should.:d:d

I will be on the Nytro and your right Shredder I owe you a wopping. Can't wait to drink some beers with ya.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Take the compliment and run...

I know I would do just that. SBR is not a very nice rabbit.... We're actually going to have to try to keep him Tame next saturday night.

Eh you Wascawwy Wabbit, I think I got some Elmer Fudd Video's to play for ya that night!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hey guys, I hope everyone is pumped for this coming weekend, we are supposed to get a crap load of snow this week! I wanted to mention for anyone who may still need accomodations, there are new cabins just below Lucille Mtn, called the Cougar Den Cabins. Brand new so should be nice.
The phone number 250 -569-7308 They are $99.00 per night for up to 3 people, $20 extra for extra people, each cabin has 2 queen beds, 2 double beds and a double futon.

Just thought I would let you guys know, in case someone is still looking for somewhere to stay.

It was great to meet RMK 800 and 7M Mod this weekend and to talk to all the boys, looking forward to everyone's smiling faces next weekend, Renshaw will be groomed fri night and sat afternoon, so should be nice both ways!
Don't forget to bring you dimes, pennies and nickles if you think I deserve them! :d

Top Bottom