Mountain Mania 2009 -- January 30 - Feb 1, 2009

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading up from Edmonton got a spot or anyone else heading up alone want to drive together to save on fuel?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is the latest update of Peeps attending the ride.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending.2222.jpg
    snowandmudattending.2222.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 54

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I told cyle to get on here and post,thx snochuk its a long expensive trip when you go by yourself.
Hope to see ya there cyle!
catmando!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great. Currently talking to snochuk, however he seems pretty hardcore riding so might be better if someone else had room, I don't want to hold anyone back. I'm not picky who I go with at all, being still a bit new to the mountains don't want to hold anyone back. rknight111 thanks for the offer, I will see what snochuk says, I currently don't have a room yet either so that could work well. Although i'm not sure how hardcore you are rknight111? Thursday night would work great to.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
that would be great. Currently talking to snochuk, however he seems pretty hardcore riding so might be better if someone else had room, i don't want to hold anyone back. I'm not picky who i go with at all, being still a bit new to the mountains don't want to hold anyone back. Rknight111 thanks for the offer, i will see what snochuk says, i currently don't have a room yet either so that could work well. Although i'm not sure how hardcore you are rknight111? Thursday night would work great to.

snochuck is a good guy.... We ride with him too.... He is patient with some of the guys we ride with, and you can learn from him too.... Right randy??;)

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
we might have also 2 spots left in the 2 cabins we booked
so far catpride might join us
so if things get outa hand we should still have room

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey we might have an extra spot. We just have to confirm. You can feel free to message me if you wish and talk more. Dont feel you will be holding people back, everyone has to start some time.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyle will be going with me, sounds like a good guy learning to ride in the big hills. I say young guys in the group to pull old geezers like me out is a good idea. :d

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any rooms left for next weekend....looking for 2 rooms if you know of anything could you please let me know.

Thx
BD

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Does anyone know of any rooms left for next weekend....looking for 2 rooms if you know of anything could you please let me know.

Thx
BD

Last I heard, Bell Mountain Motel had rooms left. Clean place, has been extensively renovated this past year and has a special on for sledders at $59.99 per night. Mandeep is a great guy and is one of a small group of McBride accomodations that is a supporter of the snowmobile club here (unlike the BIG guys). Phone him at (250) 569-0312

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the trail in be groomed in the morning and afternoon .? with that many sleds it could be a real rodeo.. :)

Top Bottom