Mountain Mania 2009 -- January 30 - Feb 1, 2009

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d

We had a bunch of uphill drag races in Bell just before Xmas. I'm sure we'll find a spot at MM to get into it a bit. Snowseeker owes me a dirty beating on the drag hill now that he's got the big M running the way it should.:d:d

ohhhh, look at snowseekers new siganature i see some thing that might make ya want that lead as well...
09 Nytro MCX TuuuuuRBO

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohhhh, look at snowseekers new siganature i see some thing that might make ya want that lead as well...
09 Nytro MCX TuuuuuRBO

Ya bunch of cheatin'; BOOOOOSTED, beeeoootches. Go find your own mountain if ya want be like that!! :eek::d:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya bunch of cheatin'; BOOOOOSTED, beeeoootches. Go find your own mountain if ya want be like that!! :eek::d:d:d

I'll race ya shredder,As long as you dont mind getting beat up on by an old Kingcat,LOL!
catmando!
No Boost here,We bit of gas though!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is today's update of paid riders. We are now at 135.

Cut off is Friday Jan 23rd at noon.

We still have roughly 50 tickets left but time is running out as we have to give a number to the caterer....don't wait too much longer.

MM09 Ticket Purchase Link

Tickets are $30.00 each and it will be a great time.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending.111.jpg
    snowandmudattending.111.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 57

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DAM!! Been lookin forward to MM09 foe months now, I am still going but after yesterday I might have to take it easy up there, had surgery late yesterday afternoon, took my gulbladder out, should be able to sled but maybe not to crazy. Might have to grit my teethe and take the pain, not going to let surgery stop me now!:d:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DAM!! Been lookin forward to MM09 foe months now, I am still going but after yesterday I might have to take it easy up there, had surgery late yesterday afternoon, took my gulbladder out, should be able to sled but maybe not to crazy. Might have to grit my teethe and take the pain, not going to let surgery stop me now!:d:d

If ya need some perc's to ease the pain let me know.......:p
see ya there

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Go easy there little fella...we want you to ride all season long.
Sounds like a lot of surgery to be planning a trip in 2 weeks???

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll race ya shredder,As long as you dont mind getting beat up on by an old Kingcat,LOL!
catmando!
No Boost here,We bit of gas though!

We'll just line 'em all up and do it. Someone has to be last.......looks like this time it's gonna be me.:PDT_hah::Ccry::help::beerchug:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey, anyone still looking for a place to stay in McBride? Just got this information:

Available for rent to sledders: Recently renovated house, three bedrooms, six beds: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 4 Singles. Sorry, no hottub.
$150.00/night
Phone Irene Froese at (250) 569-2561 (really nice lady)

Judy

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Shredder...my money is on Ric...ever seen that boy go for a beer???
Hey, anyone still looking for a place to stay in McBride? Just got this information:

Available for rent to sledders: Recently renovated house, three bedrooms, six beds: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 4 Singles. Sorry, no hottub.
$150.00/night
Phone Irene Froese at (250) 569-2561 (really nice lady)

Judy

Attachments

• normal_IMG_6194_1.JPG
    normal_IMG_6194_1.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 138

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i just that i'd let you all know that robbie from AVID products will be town for MM '09.. He will be with Ken reich from SPECIALY SLEDS.. Robbie will be bringing an '09 skidoo XP with a 174 x 3"paddle track, billet extended chaincase and will also have all the parts on it to relocate your brake.. The chaincase is extended about 1.5" so that you can run a 3" track and still use 8tooth drivers. So if you are interested in looking at this machine robie and ken will be here for this weekend and riding together.

Top Bottom