Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking I will be in on this one. Does anyone have room for one to tag along. Send me a pm thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cheers thats it haha..... just a bit far from cow town so looking grey for me.....[/QUOTE]

Cowtown to mcbride is about 1/2hr farther than etown to mcbride. There are some guys that come from calgary all the time to sled here and that is what they told me.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey nice to see your still alive book in at the north country we r booked

Yup still alive and kickin just been busy up in the peace country as usual, sounds good I'll book into the north country I'll be poking chad in the ribs to rent a sled and come out too :D

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well damn it all to hell. I missed it last year and missed the summer camp out and now I'm gonna miss this year too. I'm on a 2 week on, 2 week off schedule and everything seems to happen while I'm gone. Just my luck I guess.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well damn it all to hell. I missed it last year and missed the summer camp out and now I'm gonna miss this year too. I'm on a 2 week on, 2 week off schedule and everything seems to happen while I'm gone. Just my luck I guess.

Lots of time to book the weekend off.
I spoke to the North Country Lodge and they have quite a few room reservations tonight.

Most of the mods are staying at North Country Lodge.
There is
North Country lodge
The Sandman
Beaver Creek Cabins
At Home Bed & Breakfast
Mountain Haven B&B
Cougar Creek Cabins

I'll post the others and numbers tomorrow

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booked at beever creek, just now and lady only has 3 cabins left, so call and book 1-888-641-2214 hurry. So is this on fri and sat or sat and sun. THX

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The meet and greet is at the main hall in Mc.Bride on Friday night, then Saturday its a free ride with a photo Renshaw Cabin followed by the evening banquet and party. We don't host anything on the hill, its a go have fun day at Renshaw thats it.

Top Bottom