Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't inviting you.... I was giving you a heads up on the areas to avoid.....

Bwahahahahahahahaha...........

That's cool I'll ride them the day before so you have some tracks to poach to the top.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I don't venture past the cabins normally.... play in parking lot, talk the talk and do dounuts...brap up the trail spinning rutts like a hero...drink beer all day at the cabin...then race back to the parking lot yelling obscenities at women and small children... then I drive my drunken azz back to the hotel and make prank phone calls all night...

That's cool I'll ride them the day before so you have some tracks to poach to the top.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't venture past the cabins normally.... Play in parking lot, talk the talk and do dounuts...brap up the trail spinning rutts like a hero...drink beer all day at the cabin...then race back to the parking lot yelling obscenities at women and small children... Then i drive my drunken azz back to the hotel and make prank phone calls all night...

then ians wife smacks him hard up side the head and tells him to stop talk like that in front of his kids. And in the morning. Ya... You did it again. Cranked called your mom at 2am and yes... She did know it was you! Lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't venture past the cabins normally.... play in parking lot, talk the talk and do dounuts...brap up the trail spinning rutts like a hero...drink beer all day at the cabin...then race back to the parking lot yelling obscenities at women and small children... then I drive my drunken azz back to the hotel and make prank phone calls all night...
You ever ride with Willy or the Freak?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats after he wakes up on the pic nic table....... lol
then ians wife smacks him hard up side the head and tells him to stop talk like that in front of his kids. And in the morning. Ya... You did it again. Cranked called your mom at 2am and yes... She did know it was you! Lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel the hang over all ready.......

Summitric, you ready to do it again?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Actually, roughly the same distance from Edmonton and Calgary - from Calgary up highway 97 -from Edmonton highway 16. About 5.5 hours drive from both cities. We have family in both places and travel both routes often. Highway 97 can be real nasty in winter though.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Should be an interesting weekend for sure,missed the last two years,not going to miss this one!......Room is Booked!
catmando!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

I'll b hangin with Booger

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booked at north country as well, bringin a buddy too. Well be there starting the weekend before leavin the sunday after.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 138035

Host Club: McBride Big Country Snowmobile Association

• Friday evening – Meet and greet party located at the Robson Valley Community Center
  • Saturday evening – Banquet, dinner and dance at the Robson Valley Community Center

Tickets will be for sale starting Oct 26, 2012 at the Edmonton Snowmobile Show then will be sold at various locations (To be announced). $35.00 each

I wonder if this would be a good venue to debut the 15 yr old wedge that has never been ridden?

Top Bottom