Mountain Mania 6 - Jan 18-19, 2013

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM'd you TG.
We'll be heading up Thursday Morning...............................

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vacation Days Approved............finally looks like I will make this one for sure.Going solo at this point,Would be good to find someone to split fuel with.......If thats you let me know.Got truck,got trailer,got accomidations and most important,got Capt Morgans!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like there are tickets left but no rooms(to my knowledge)I think your onto to something Ian LOL!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like that may be the only one left,Fifty dollar finders fee HaHa!
catmando!

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I may have an extra room to scalp as well....lol[/QUOTE
Hey there stranger! If you have an extra room let me know. Last minute changes I think I might make it this year. Think I have something to return to you as we'll! Haha

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Took this at Belle................just a bump to keep things moving! PC020020 (640x480).jpg

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if rooms are that scarse there we booked a large room with 2 queens if someone wants to split we dont mind

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called and booked my 4 rooms back at north country in October and the other day I called to cancel one of my rooms and she said i have no reservations for you!! I was pissed so my group might not be there as we were suppose to be there Wednesday to Sunday.
this will be the first Mountain Mania that I will not be at, unless things change.
there was 12 of us so its not like we need 1 room.

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Darrin,Was talking to Ron about that and he was poed too,Hopefully they can get that straightened out for ya!
catmando!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like there are tickets left but no rooms(to my knowledge)I think your onto to something Ian LOL!
catmando!

Well just cancelled my cabin at beaver creek in mcbride 2 mins ago so first person to call gets cabin, post after who got it..............LOL

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just talked to shredder and were good we have 4 cabins booked at beaver creek so we will be there.

Thats good, because when I called to cancel she said but you booked 4 cabins, and I said WHAT, lol I said no just 1 and she said ohhhhh same name, lol so lucky we got that straight or you would be out of rooms again,lol

Top Bottom