Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
HUH?.....I coulda swore he said he wanted to hear of the problems anyone had and he would address the RCMP with it ....thats why he gave his email addy

Maxwell is correct - I was referring to the Officer at the front door.
Please, Please, Please send your thoughts to the Mayor on the RCMP Checkstop and the RCMP outside of the gym door, Mayor Smith is definitely interested.
And don't forget your positive feedback as well...the Best Western donating a Meet N Greet Room, the free rides back and forth to the banquet, all the time and energy put in by volunteers and of course "Curtis from varda".
All in all it was an awesome event with many great memories to be shared for the next year...Like Bogger at 5'7" telling Jim from Thunderstruck at 6'9" that he thought he looked like a dirt bag...aweeeee the memories....lol...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Curtis did mention that you would be fined if caught leaving the gymnasium with a drink in hand. You guys may have been too busy goofing off like teenagers to catch it though.

Buy that hummer yet Lowball??????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Please, Please, Please send your thoughts to the Mayor on the RCMP Checkstop and the RCMP outside of the gym door, Mayor Smith is definitely interested.
And don't forget your positive feedback as well...the Best Western donating a Meet N Greet Room, the free rides back and forth to the banquet, all the time and energy put in by volunteers and of course "Curtis from varda".
All in all it was an awesome event with many great memories to be shared for the next year...Like Bogger at 5'7" telling Jim from Thunderstruck at 6'9" that he thought he looked like a dirt bag...aweeeee the memories....lol...

That was DOUCHEBAG..... and I simply said he looked like one, again for the record he's a helluva nice guy (and not just because he didn't kick my azz)

In my email I pointed out the great hospitality and specified Curtis's hard work the school, the banquet, the shuttle etc...

I also specifically pointed out the seemingly RCMP harrasment..

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ian have you grown taller since i last saw you?

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now that i would of like to seen...lmao....

Top Bottom