Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have a call into Mayor Bob Smith regarding the actions of the RCMP officer that was at the door of our event.
Once I have more info I plan to approach the RCMP regarding his poor manners. I will post what I know and hope that many of you will approach the powers that be as well.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Please cc your comments here.I'm sure they will be very informative.

How about "Mikey many numbers.. Im running around starting a pool for donations to varda....how much says Ill go kick the door cop in the shin and make it to the door before he catches me"

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
I have a call into Mayor Bob Smith regarding the actions of the RCMP officer that was at the door of our event.
Once I have more info I plan to approach the RCMP regarding his poor manners. I will post what I know and hope that many of you will approach the powers that be as well.

That douche owes me a rye and coke...azzhole waited till I crossed the threshold on my way to the can then grabbed my arm and drink. I asked if I could take it back to my table...nope you are infraction of 233. Though he' hold it for me...upon my return to the door i asked him for it .... nope poured it out. What a complete joke.

He walked into the stall Phalen was pizzing in and took his mid pizz!!!

Guy was an entrapping prick.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That douche owes me a rye and coke...azzhole waited till I crossed the threshold on my way to the can then grabbed my arm and drink. I asked if I could take it back to my table...nope you are infraction of 233. Though he' hold it for me...upon my return to the door i asked him for it .... nope poured it out. What a complete joke.

But didn't you feel SAFER?

:rolleyes:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

he should of turned around like wtf and pizzed on his leg:eek::eek:
actions like these are what gives the cops a bad rep. a few jerks makes them all look bad. yes everyone was drinking but i am sure nobody was causing any major problems. leave them alone, now if a guy gets into his truck to drive off ...well thats a different story.

valemont wouldn't be more than a coffee stain on the map if it wasn't for sledders supporting the town, those guys would all be lookin for jobs if it wasn't for sledders. jmo.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

He will be addressed in my response as well. One letter and one email won't do anything folks. We all need to voice our concerns.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our crew wasn't even drinking at the supper as we had to get up at 4:30 am to head home, so we had a very sober view on Paul Blart standing in the doorway. Brutal!!!!!:rolleyes: If he knew anything about you guys at all he would have known that the last thing anyone was going to do was spill a drink, or leave one laying around in the bathroom.:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Got my reply back from Mayor Smith. He is waiting for more emails. If you have something to say about the Rcmp etc. now is the time to speak up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ X2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got my reply as well

Top Bottom