Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
I spoke to Mayor Smith this afternoon and he was not aware of our concerns regarding the local RCMP.
Please - If you felt that your rights were being violated then send the Mayor Smith an e-mail.

Mayor Smiths E-mail Address Is
mayor@valemount.ca

I'm all for safety on the road with 7000lb trailers...keeping the boozed azzhats from killing peeps but when you post a jerk at the gym door who acts like a grade 5 hall monitor that's when i get upset. That dillhole changed the tone of the evening in a very negative way.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all for safety on the road with 7000lb trailers...keeping the boozed azzhats from killing peeps but when you post a jerk at the gym door who acts like a grade 5 hall monitor that's when i get upset. That dillhole changed the tone of the evening in a very negative way.

Have to agree here, when he first showed up i did defend him. Saying that he was there and letting everyone know they would be around possibley doing check stops and dealing with things that MIGHT happen after the evening was over at the high school. Turned out that was not the case, he was there to do nothing of the sort.

He was a bully.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just want to clarify something because my memory is fuzzy and i have no idea why :D

were we not warned there was to be no alchohol outside the gym as we were already pushing the limits?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
just want to clarify something because my memory is fuzzy and i have no idea why :D

were we not warned there was to be no alchohol outside the gym as we were already pushing the limits?

That may be so I wasn't paying attention... BUT stop the guy before he walks out of the gym....don't follow him into the can

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

It was posted in numerous points in at the door.
I don't think I mentioned it but I may have???

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It was posted??
Who reads notices in a hischool when they are half snapped?
Not this guy...at least he didn't cuffnstuff me...
It was posted in numerous points in at the door.
I don't think I mentioned it but I may have???

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

were we not warned there was to be no alcohol outside the gym as we were already pushing the limits?

as one of the few sober people that were there it was posted but not announced untill after there was a problem

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis did mention that you would be fined if caught leaving the gymnasium with a drink in hand. You guys may have been too busy goofing off like teenagers to catch it though.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
welllllll.......look who's mr.growed up.........lol

yes he did mention it but that was when the cop had already arrived

Curtis did mention that you would be fined if caught leaving the gymnasium with a drink in hand. You guys may have been too busy goofing off like teenagers to catch it though.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I spoke to Mayor Smith this afternoon and he was not aware of our concerns regarding the local RCMP.
Please - If you felt that your rights were being violated then send the Mayor Smith an e-mail.

Mayor Smiths E-mail Address Is
mayor@valemount.ca

HUH?.....I coulda swore he said he wanted to hear of the problems anyone had and he would address the RCMP with it ....thats why he gave his email addy

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HUH?.....I coulda swore he said he wanted to hear of the problems anyone had and he would address the RCMP with it ....thats why he gave his email addy

he was speakingin regards to the DOT/checkstops/ etc.

i think sledbunny is refering to the rcmp at the dinner that he was not aware of

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Watch it fella! We know Maxwell!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It was posted??
Who reads notices in a hischool when they are half snapped?
Not this guy...at least he didn't cuffnstuff me...

as one of the few sober people that were there it was posted but not announced untill after there was a problem

welllllll.......look who's mr.growed up.........lol

yes he did mention it but that was when the cop had already arrived

Many Numbers....lol....

Top Bottom