Motor Tech Golden -awesome dealer

will

Reaction score
I've been dealing with Motor Tech in Golden for a number of years now and they have been incredible to deal with. On Thursday we picked up 2 new XM 800s and as usual Randy spent about 30 to 45 minutes on a complete over view of the new sleds. A lot of you may scoff at this notion and perhaps think that anyone that knows anything about a sled would not waste their time on reviewing a sled before you drive away but, it's a new model with some specific break in details and second when a knowledgable technition like Randy goes over the sled it pretty much addressess all the so called problem points discussed on the "XM problem"thread. Motor Tech does a very complete PDI, when you leave you understand everthing about the break in period, dos and don'ts and what to expect. Apparently this time spent with the client cuts down on problems and makes for happier customers. Their after sales sercive is second to none and they care about their customers and make them feel like they matter. I'm happy to spend my hard earned dollars there and I'm from out of town. Weather it's new, used or you're stopping by for parts or service they're great.

If you aren't happy with your present dealer or don't know who to deal with next year or are looking to purchase a new quad I encourage you to stop in and speak with Randy, you won't regret it. I am not affiliated with Motor Tech in any way, it's just that they treat their client's like we do at our bussiness and I strongly believe in referals as it generates great business for both parties.

Thanks Randy, Dawn, Jordan, Shelby, Tim and Jamie for your contiuned excellent service!

Oh yah, the new XM sled is awesome!

I have owned many other sleds and not all Skidoo, so my opinion is not based on one product or one dealer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randy and Dawn have always supplied extra ordinary service over the years. You picked a great dealer!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish more dealers would spend time like that with customers, even the ones who scoff at the idea of the dealer teaching them someone.

Might make for a few less basic questions being asked around here :) No point in the dealer showing them the operators manual, apparently many people don't even open it.

maximus

Reaction score
I also made the drive from Calgary to Golden to purchase the sled. Definitely worth the drive!

Joum39

Reaction score
Couldnt agree more, we were headed through to Revy and i needed weight in my clutch. We called ahead to ask if they would be around as we were going to be getting there right around closing time. The guys not only stayed open till we got there, they weighted my clutch up and changed the spring in it as they noticed the one i was running was not going to work with the new engine mods. Also took the time to run the sled make any other adjustments they felt it needed and check it over. These guys knew their stuff and were very welcoming. Would definetly do businees their again!!!!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with Randy and Dawn, they know there stuff and truly do care about there sales.

Top Bottom