Mods stop deleting my threads please!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well I want to buy some spacers. Can any one direct me to the list of supporting vendors so I can find one that sells them? Looked around on here and can't find who the supporting vendors are.
Interesting that you brought this up Bert. I was looking for the same list this morning when I was doing the daily Birthday Wishes posts. VARDA, I was pretty sure and not assuming, that they were a Sponsoring Vendor. I couldn’t substantiate the fact. No list anywhere. There was a time when we were encouraged to look up the Supporting Vendors and support them. How do we do that without a list?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell him too make a new account and think up a stupid thread right off the bat...

Sooner the better before the mods swing the axe...

We heard rumors that the moderators have a new Lazer thread zapper that can knock out a thread at 50 miles...

Very impressive instrument that needs no sigthing in and the operator can use it with pin point accuracy even if their drinking...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
uh.. oh :cigar:

** please note: i'm just here for the comments **

and no one ever did answer my question.. is he back on in 7 days or should I tell him to make a new account?
He will be able to come on Monday night. More crap posting then the holidays get longer.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I want to buy some spacers. Can any one direct me to the list of supporting vendors so I can find one that sells them? Looked around on here and can't find who the supporting vendors are.

That’s what I was thinking I never see sponsors. Maybe it’s because I am only in here on my phone and never on my computer, but I bet most are like that to. So that being said to me the fee wouldn’t be worth while if most people don’t see it. I thought about advertising my small business but I pay a monthly fee not to see advertisements lol.

PowderKing973

Reaction score
but lets all be honest here.. did he really start it? he did just follow the rules set out to him ( which you can clearly see in this thread ) did he have some fun with it after it went a little squirrelly?.. well who wouldn't? at the end of the day isn't that what social media is all about??

his original post, no mention of anything other than just a product with a price. I believe the last time he was booted he posted it in the classifieds shortly after with no problem...

this time
- deleted without any reason.
- told then to pay money... well would you be jumping to the pump to pay guys like you money after all?? he did show me he offered you guys a pretty decent cut from EVERY sale thru your platform. ( gotta give him some credit on that one... pretty funny )

but hey you don't need to agree with him, myself or anyone else, but I don't think anyone party is particularly in the right... I get it, your sand box your rules! I have my opinion(s), he's got his & the rest of you have yours!! at the end of the day we can all agree one one thing... "Agree to dis-agree" right... right... no.. ok 🤷‍♂️

A once wise old lady told me.. "it always hurts and stings a bit more... when its true"

I'll pass on the message about his holiday(s).. see if I can get him to play nice or maybe fill him in on this new fancy toy it sounds like you guys have "lazer thread zapper" sounds like that could be fun to see in action:)

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think what I
read was a moderator saying he gets leeway to breech the rules because he can and the other guy can't. Bit of a bully lol

I just want some spacers that fit the G5 so I will get on Kijjiji;)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Stop pushing this. Go on kijiji then and buy there. He has tried to sell on here for a few years, we offered plans for ads or for vendor status with 0 interest. Then go away, almost like a fly bouncing off the walls at night when your trying to sleep. When people are constantly trying to sell products here they require to be a vendor, will show up beside name. Sorry we don't use the honor system, its a one time yearly fee, simple as that.

$ 400 for Banner and Supporting Vendor beside your name
$ 225 for Supporting Vendor only status.
Based on 1 year Term.

No pay as you go. Mods / Admin work for nothing here, they should be entitled to an automatic vendor status.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but lets all be honest here.. did he really start it? he did just follow the rules set out to him ( which you can clearly see in this thread ) did he have some fun with it after it went a little squirrelly?.. well who wouldn't? at the end of the day isn't that what social media is all about??

his original post, no mention of anything other than just a product with a price. I believe the last time he was booted he posted it in the classifieds shortly after with no problem...

this time
- deleted without any reason.
- told then to pay money... well would you be jumping to the pump to pay guys like you money after all?? he did show me he offered you guys a pretty decent cut from EVERY sale thru your platform. ( gotta give him some credit on that one... pretty funny )

but hey you don't need to agree with him, myself or anyone else, but I don't think anyone party is particularly in the right... I get it, your sand box your rules! I have my opinion(s), he's got his & the rest of you have yours!! at the end of the day we can all agree one one thing... "Agree to dis-agree" right... right... no.. ok

A once wise old lady told me.. "it always hurts and stings a bit more... when its true"

I'll pass on the message about his holiday(s).. see if I can get him to play nice or maybe fill him in on this new fancy toy it sounds like you guys have "lazer thread zapper" sounds like that could be fun to see in action:)

If your not part of the s&m clic you ain’t ch!t. The clic can say and do as they please, derail threads, call people out, bash people etc. But one person outside the clic does something they are strung up for the townspeople to throw rocks at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your not part of the s&m clic you ain’t ch!t. The clic can say and do as they please, derail threads, call people out, bash people etc. But one person outside the clic does something they are strung up for the townspeople to throw rocks at

well, we are on here for free.... and you are free to build your own website and make your own rules... or build it and have no rules and see how that goes.
I'm not sure if the members list is growing or receding (I know there are may names that we no longer see...maybe people move on...maybe some got fed up and left)

looking at Ron's post of the costs involved (and the countless hours to maintain it) it looks like a money losing venture....most of us would not put up with the headache...
he does need to have some rules to keep things in check....are they all fair to everyone? I guess it depends on your perspective.

could that mod better explained his position as to getting a few perks because he works for free?, sure...but then that would have made things boring....lol

maybe Ron should start charging a yearly fee to ALL users...... would you pay a ~~$10 per year fee to access this site? If not, put up with the rules cuz its not your site.....

or build your own better site

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, we are on here for free.... and you are free to build your own website and make your own rules... or build it and have no rules and see how that goes.
I'm not sure if the members list is growing or receding (I know there are may names that we no longer see...maybe people move on...maybe some got fed up and left)

looking at Ron's post of the costs involved (and the countless hours to maintain it) it looks like a money losing venture....most of us would not put up with the headache...
he does need to have some rules to keep things in check....are they all fair to everyone? I guess it depends on your perspective.

could that mod better explained his position as to getting a few perks because he works for free?, sure...but then that would have made things boring....lol

maybe Ron should start charging a yearly fee to ALL users...... would you pay a ~~$10 per year fee to access this site? If not, put up with the rules cuz its not your site.....

or build your own better site

More so the paint everyone with the same brush or don’t paint anyone at all. The doolaider clic crowd can do as they please and everyone can suck it lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
More so the paint everyone with the same brush or don’t paint anyone at all. The doolaider clic crowd can do as they please and everyone can suck it lol

Please feel free to exit the forum if you have that big of a problem with it.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good idea...

Pay a fee if yha want too sell junk on the forum or take your business too Kijiji or market place...

The old saying is true,,, a good social media sight is all about old dogs,,, good whiskey and ford 1/2 tons with 2 sleds on a deck...

Its hard getting along these days vvv
Screenshot_20221228-141906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Its easier selling junk on Kijiji or Markplace instead of plugging up the forum with crap that no one needs or wants...

Post photos of epic rides,,, group gatherings,,, and everything related too lost...

We need more Polaris vers Skidoo threads !!!

Lifes too short too spend our days too save $0.10 cents on a spacer that you can buy at Tim Hortons...

Did you know that donuts are spacers

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop pushing this. Go on kijiji then and buy there. He has tried to sell on here for a few years, we offered plans for ads or for vendor status with 0 interest. Then go away, almost like a fly bouncing off the walls at night when your trying to sleep. When people are constantly trying to sell products here they require to be a vendor, will show up beside name. Sorry we don't use the honor system, its a one time yearly fee, simple as that.

$ 400 for Banner and Supporting Vendor beside your name
$ 225 for Supporting Vendor only status.
Based on 1 year Term.

No pay as you go. Mods / Admin work for nothing here, they should be entitled to an automatic vendor status.
OK but can we please have a place to know who vendors are? Sometimes don't even know a product is available until you see a vendors name and check them out. As it is now they have a banner or notice it under their name on a post. Before you explained that I wasn't looking for taht beside anyones name.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I have zero issues with Marty . I’m not his competition, I sell spacers and because there a great and costly addition for someone who wants a upgrade to there suspension without breaking the bank. Are mine better than his, not my concern. I have a list of what’s in mine and these are poured not machined but with that being said it dosnt matter to me what anybody else sells. My stuff is black, universal and tested. They work.
I won’t publish what’s in them but I assure you I have had second and third party confirm there durable . If you don’t like mine or Marty’s product that’s fine. A very good and my favorite sled shop as well as a lot of our members can pick them up at Specialty Sled in Spuce Grove , I believe they are 59.95 a pair.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
OK but can we please have a place to know who vendors are? Sometimes don't even know a product is available until you see a vendors name and check them out. As it is now they have a banner or notice it under their name on a post. Before you explained that I wasn't looking for taht beside anyones name.
Yes. That is a project we will add to out development team and certainly doable. We used to have one with the old software.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to exit the forum if you have that big of a problem with it.

Don’t threaten me with a good time, I’m surprised you don’t make everyone buy an asa pass to be on this forum, it’s only mentioned in half of your posts lol

Top Bottom