Mods stop deleting my threads please!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You want to be a supporting vendor here and support this site pay the $400 per year. Pretty small price to pay for that which shows up a fair amount to a vast audience . The server costs $ 690.00 per month. And we support Varda, the ASA and give many prizes for events. So if we moderate things or even support stuff that's our call, not any one else's.

$8280.00 per year - Server
$3500.00 per year - VARDA
$2200.00 per Year - Snow Show
$2500.00 per year - Give away's for rally's and events
$ 16480.00 per year, Yikes

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pay the $400. The way the G5 wheelies you should sell a boat load…you have a great product just go through the proper channels. Guys will support you.
Have dealt with Marty in the past. Good product. It’s worth it Marty.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have dealt with Marty in the past. Good product. It’s worth it Marty.
I have his spacers on all our sleds exept the new G5. Great product and great guy to deal with. Comes with better install instructions then BRP supplies. lol
Anyone needs his contact info. outside of this site I have it.
Seems odd that as others stated some can hawk their wares on here without any consequences but this fellow has tp pay the same as say Martins to advertise.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep fighting Marty. The easy solution is we all pay $400 a year to post on here….I’ve already cancelled my Disney+ so looks like my only fan’s subscription’s are next…

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it wrong of me to ask the questions or call out the BS? and really did he think it was going to go well by doing what he did?? just roll over and die eh. but like everyone said its only a bushing, everyone is doing it... but yet they keep deleting my posts with zero reference to his stuff. :rolleyes::unsure:...

things that make you go hmmm..

View attachment 264882

is that shipped or picked up ?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think Marty. There’s always another way. Think Muskoka is paying $400 a year to get his video posted everyday on here?? Think bigger.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
looks like marty has been wiped from this site.....????
Possibly, not sure. All I can see by reviewing that members posts on here is there were all bout selling spacers for several years. He can go on Kijiji and pay them for his ads. He spent time calling Lyle and myself out here. Lyle is a moderator and has been with the site in that position since 2006, unpaid, mods should be able to have a service they supply this group and not be criticized for it. I don't need to be called out either, better things to do or deal. with. This thread will eventually self destruct too. ;)

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly, not sure. All I can see by reviewing that members posts on here is there were all bout selling spacers for several years. He can go on Kijiji and pay them for his ads. He spent time calling Lyle and myself out here. Lyle is a moderator and has been with the site in that position since 2006, unpaid, mods should be able to have a service they supply this group and not be criticized for it. I don't need to be called out either, better things to do or deal. with. This thread will eventually self destruct too. ;)

God bless you and all the others unpaid !!! that is why I made a donation ontop of the 2 tshirts and 2 Thunderstruck DVD I bought at sled show from the very nice lady.
Should be angry with you though, one of the dam DVD's freezes halfway through lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No No No...

Don't delete this thread the way of the great great doe-doe bird,,, its the best thread going on Sand & Fudge...

(Emoji)

Sad Face

On the other hand it would be good too delete many of the other threads like Polaris and Artic Cat...

Maybe the mods could rename the Forum...

Ski-dooooo only...

Lol

Top Bottom