Mods stop deleting my threads please!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mods can do what they want its their site, but the chit that gets a free pass vs Kanedog stirring the pot is questionable. Anyone who’s been here a while knows his content is far from dangerous and quite entertaining if can see the satire vs getting butt hurt. Feelings do seem to matter more these days…

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thats all fine and dandy.. but i don’t think the other guy was a business.

From facebook & talking to him it looks like he’s just doing it as a hobby and a little extra sledding money.

So the real question is.. did he get booted for selling spacers or did he get booted cause he got in someones way with a little bit of power
There was more to this with this guy, he went in to the thread and said those are knockoffs, buy from me and if you say his name I''ll give you discount. This was also reported by a few members. So we don't go into Martins and say to someone in line that's buying super clamps, to come to us in the parking lot and we will give you better deal. Simple is you want to sell make your own thread in the classified section, your fine there if its not a continuous profit business. For Mods they don't get paid, its a crummy deal at times as as you see people bitch with you delete a thread or post. Its a fine line, And much finer with the crap this world situation is in. Moderating the site is a lot more difficult that it used to be and has lots of challenges. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This guy will be given the opportunity to come back and post after 7 days. He can post his spacers in the classifieds no problem, without any references to other persons products. The new classified section automatically deletes threads/posts after 30 days.

PowderKing973

Reaction score
I'm sure there was a lot more to this guy. but its a very interesting observation on the Martin thing...

you are practically doing or allowing that same thig to happen on this site with a mod copying bushings from what pictures I have seen look very much alike if not the same ( if its legal or not ) and selling them at a fraction of the price. if the guy was any decent human being he probably should have just reached out in the first place instead of trying to pirate something.

i dont know either side of the story nor do i really care but i cant say anyone guy is more doucher than the other... however this does make for some cheap entertainment. and it sounds like some cheap bushings moving ahead!! LOL

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!

Attachments

• A277C9DF-3454-42AE-981A-BE14CF43F191.png
    A277C9DF-3454-42AE-981A-BE14CF43F191.png
    731.9 KB · Views: 164

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was another issue I hear. You have something for sale put it in classifieds, if its a business, then you should be a vendor, as Martins, Cycleworks, Specialty Sleds and others pay for banners, without them this site doesn't exist. Without mods the site can get out of control fast. Tough enough to keep everyone happy especially with what state this new world is in.
How come Dragonweld28, aka Altitood Power sports gets to butt in when no one asks him about parts, tryna sell his junk, butts in conversations in all kinds of threads, piggybacking threads and hawking his wares, but has yet to buy a sponsorship for three years in a row on snow and mud?
Kind of scummy but no warning or thread post deleting from the mods. Dude contributes absolutely nothing to the forums but is here stealing ideas and raping the forum of knowledge. Dudes owes three years of advertising.
Typical take take take attitude, er, altitude.
Ezsmoke used to help advertise for his sled building friend but has honourably stopped. But no, Dragonweld keeps up the shady business promotion.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there was a lot more to this guy. but its a very interesting observation on the Martin thing...

you are practically doing or allowing that same thig to happen on this site with a mod copying bushings from what pictures I have seen look very much alike if not the same ( if its legal or not ) and selling them at a fraction of the price. if the guy was any decent human being he probably should have just reached out in the first place instead of trying to pirate something.

i dont know either side of the story nor do i really care but i cant say anyone guy is more doucher than the other... however this does make for some cheap entertainment. and it sounds like some cheap bushings moving ahead!! LOL
I have purchased from Troy and he builds quality product. He wasn't the first to build them though. There was another guy who no longer builds them. The idea actually originated from the SkiDoo race shop so if anyone has a beef it should be them. However I'm sure they don't care as they never built them for a retail market but only for their snocross guys. We don't even know if Lyles are the same? Are they the same quality of plastic, the same flange size? Are they all the different dimensions or one size fits all? I know Troy builds different dimensions for different applications. Like I said he should start his own thread or revive the one he had when he started building them. Thats where I heard about him. Piggybacking on someone's thread is bush league. I hate it when guys do it in the classifieds. Mods should delete those guys but can't monitor every post and thread. They do it for the love of the site, not as a living.

PowderKing973

Reaction score
I think we have all beat this horse pretty good for 1 night! ( or mostly me asking / making some big claims ) or im sure Troy or Lyle will add to it if or when they come back.

And i take back any ill word on lyles product. As you stated i too do not know how close the 2 are. So my apologies ( just an observation from seeing the 2 and talking to 1 of the parties )

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will show up this time.
There was more to this with this guy, he went in to the thread and said those are knockoffs, buy from me and if you say his name I''ll give you discount. This was also reported by a few members. So we don't go into Martins and say to someone in line that's buying super clamps, to come to us in the parking lot and we will give you better deal. Simple is you want to sell make your own thread in the classified section, your fine there if its not a continuous profit business. For Mods they don't get paid, its a crummy deal at times as as you see people bitch with you delete a thread or post. Its a fine line, And much finer with the crap this world situation is in. Moderating the site is a lot more difficult that it used to be and has lots of challenges. Thanks for your understanding.
Mods should get paid

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you calling Ron out.
This is his site.
Are you following the guides that are set out?
Picking on the wrong guy there bud
Ron is a very fair guy if you are towing the line.
If not, we'll then your issues are on you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom