Everytime Trashy deletes my post or thread, I’m taking a week off. The guy is outta control on a mod power trip.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Two weeks begins now. Dude deleted my post about asking Niner to post a pic of his wife’s hot friend on the beach.
What reason was the delete for? The word hot or the word beach? What a joke.
Bahahaha. Just ban me for two weeks unclassy trashy. Hope you feel better. Bahahahaha Here are words found in the dictionary. Vagina, tit, titty, aereola, armpit hair, clitoris, labia, rectum, bum, anal, anal cavity, penis, big penis, curved penis, fat penis, small penis, dick, cock, pussy.
The trashy happy delete action in 3,2,…….
Without reading the rest of the replies, you got the wrong guy period.

If I had a problem with you, I would send you a PM and discuss it like it's supposed to be..
If you think you are above the rules here and the rules don't apply to you. hahahhahahahahaha.

But just a little FYI the last 5 days, I've been online once, and never was it to go look for the dribble you post.

And now that you have publicly accused me, of false allegations.

Bwahahahahahaahahahaha.................. car!!!! Game on.

Now I'll read the rest of this thread

Last edited:

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm part of S&M for the laughs and info. I don't want to hear the bitch'n about vaccines or how f'd up our PM/Nothead is, job loss, money problems etc. Kdog brings entertainment that this site lacks. I'll always check out his threads first before going to the usuals. The guy is f'n nuts. I tune in to see if he has taken his meds.
If I wanted boring vanilla forums I'd spend more time in AB Outdoorsman

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think S&M should give Kdogg his own section like NORONA. Call it the “ dog pound CAUTION this dogg bites” let KDogg off his leash. Enter the pound at your own risk. It could be filled with witty humour and lots of bad clutching and gearing advice and group rides where he can impress members with his turbo killer. 😉. Ha!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think S&M should give Kdogg his own section like NORONA. Call it the “ dog pound CAUTION this dogg bites” let KDogg off his leash. Enter the pound at your own risk. It could be filled with witty humour and lots of bad clutching and gearing advice and group rides where he can impress members with his turbo killer. 😉. Ha!
I like it! Would clutching advice be available? Or did that end after......you know......the thing

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without reading the rest of the replies, you got the wrong guy period.

If I had a problem with you, I would send you a PM and discuss it like it's supposed to be..
If you think you are above the rules here and the rules don't apply to you. hahahhahahahahaha.

But just a little FYI the last 5 days, I've been online once, and never was it to go look for the dribble you post.

And now that you have publicly accused me, of false allegations.

Bwahahahahahaahahahaha.................. car!!!! Game on.

Now I'll read the rest of this thread
You better check who has your credentials, someone posted under your handle every day this week but Wednesday.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he was posting in Beer and Babes cut him some slack.
And yes Kdog needs his own area for sure.
At least then you know the area you are entering for some laughs.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KDog Hot Box is a stellar name 😂
That reminds of the night we first met KDogg in McBride for supper. Went to the grizzly for supper and afterwards the boys had a sample of the doggs finest. I didn’t partake as I was driving and that’s not really my thing. So we leave the parking lot with my stinky friends and the red and blues come on for a check stop. Pull up and roll the window down and the truck smells so bad I thought I was screwed. But the cops where awesome and let us through.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know who was at the table with your guys Niner that night till after the fact.

Would the dog ride with the Altitude crew again or vice versa?
Snow and mud reported there was bad blood after the Mcbride ride.

Asking for a friend.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know who was at the table with your guys Niner that night till after the fact.

Would the dog ride with the Altitude crew again or vice versa?
Snow and mud reported there was bad blood after the Mcbride ride.

Asking for a friend.
7A60BD85-08E5-4DE0-B572-8E9C5FAFDEE1.jpeg

This was taken after our ride. Doesn’t seem like anyone is too pissed off here. I really have no interest in hashing up old history, time to move on.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That reminds of the night we first met KDogg in McBride for supper. Went to the grizzly for supper and afterwards the boys had a sample of the doggs finest. I didn’t partake as I was driving and that’s not really my thing. So we leave the parking lot with my stinky friends and the red and blues come on for a check stop. Pull up and roll the window down and the truck smells so bad I thought I was screwed. But the cops where awesome and let us through.
You guys should have taken the mcbride limo. Why drive when you can smoke and fly!

Top Bottom