Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've used the vacuum a couple of times and am very impressed with it

Too bad the battery and charger are so much, or I'd keep the vacuum for myself

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im as big of a Milwaukee fan as their is, 40 plus pieces in my shop, but that particular tool isnt cutting the mustard. A few problems with it, wearing out quickly and not much more real life power than the 3/4.

If you looking at a 1", buy the D handle model, and better yet, wait for the extended anvil version, supposed to be out in the fall 0001111.jpg

Attachments

• Milwaukee-M18-Fuel-1-Impact-Wrench.jpg
    Milwaukee-M18-Fuel-1-Impact-Wrench.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha looks like winner, those tools sure saved a lot of time on those truck tires, not doubt. Man it used to be a lot of work on the end of a bar braking those nuts lose by hand.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get how they rate those things, there is no way in hell that thing has 1800 ft lbs, I bet it's like 1/4 of that at best.

Well not sure on that one but have a 1/2 inch Milwaukee and it’s unreal .
It’s as advertised.
4330c742495b1d533cd201690a73bfc9.jpg

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get how they rate those things, there is no way in hell that thing has 1800 ft lbs, I bet it's like 1/4 of that at best.

lots of tests on youtube and yeah, they hit the torque specs.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well he never uses the 1" air impact anymore that i bought him, no where near the power of this impact and the compressor needed to run it ....lets just say it is not worth having air tools unless you have an enormous compressor. But i am going to take my Canadiantire maximum 1/2" impact just to see if it can break lose the nuts on the logging trucks.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've used the vacuum a couple of times and am very impressed with it

Too bad the battery and charger are so much, or I'd keep the vacuum for myself

Is this the vacuum you have?

I had 2 of those both fail within 1 hour of use total, I like it, but they were junk and home depot wouldnt take the second one back for exchange even though it never made it through one battery charge before it **** the bed....

Maybe I was unlucky, but that vacuum sucks, er doesnt suck lol

71sqZdjataL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We've put the 1400 ft*lbs one side by side with a torque wrench and torque multiplier and I can say it does meet the specs Milwaukee states.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this the vacuum you have?

I had 2 of those both fail within 1 hour of use total, I like it, but they were junk and home depot wouldnt take the second one back for exchange even though it never made it through one battery charge before it **** the bed....

Maybe I was unlucky, but that vacuum sucks, er doesnt suck lol

View attachment 235245

This is the one I have and I really like it

reds-pinks-milwaukee-wet-dry-vacuums-0880-20-64_1000.jpg

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well he never uses the 1" air impact anymore that i bought him, no where near the power of this impact and the compressor needed to run it ....lets just say it is not worth having air tools unless you have an enormous compressor. But i am going to take my Canadiantire maximum 1/2" impact just to see if it can break lose the nuts on the logging trucks.

I use my impacts all the time. I have a 1" air impact that hasnt seen the light in probably 3 years. I can do 12 rotates on my logging truck with my 3/4 Milwaukee impact and the HD12 battery, tires off the truck and back on with one charge. You cant beat that. Way lighter and no damn hose to drag around.

Gotta remember, Cyle has a problem with electronics.

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've put the 1400 ft*lbs one side by side with a torque wrench and torque multiplier and I can say it does meet the specs Milwaukee states.

Curious how you did that? Torqued something to 1400 and it took it off? That is some serious torque, I don't buy for a second that little thing is capable of that. That is a impressive number for a quality 1" air impact.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unless you have a really good compressor, the impact will not put out anywhere close to the torque it should. My 60 gallon is even undersized for my 1" impact.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I figured, my dewalt is "rated" for 700 fastening, 1200 breaking, when it's reality both are lucky to be 250.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I figured, my dewalt is "rated" for 700 fastening, 1200 breaking, when it's reality both are lucky to be 250.

You might want to move that comment to the "im not a fan of Dewalt" thread.

I can vouch for the Milwaukee specs, they perform way above anything I expected, about 50 youtube video's out there have spec comparisons and I have yet to see one which claims Milwaukee doesnt meet spec, and pretty much everyone on here has vouched for them, well, except for you.

Do you bask in the glory of always being wrong or you just like hitting your thumb with a hammer?

Top Bottom