Meeting of the Tribes

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so the DPFN and GBCA first nations will once again be joining in traditional gatherings and such during the 2012 sled show......................

Where is everyone staying and what's the venue for this year? Cloths on or off? And how drunk can we get????????????????????????????????????

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should mention that we will partake in some traditional sporting venues such as;
Hobbit tossing
Projectile puking
Slap the GBCA sticker on the Cop Car
Floor spinning
and other such fun stuff......................

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm part of neither group but require time, date and location of party. Thnx

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so the DPFN and GBCA first nations will once again be joining in traditional gatherings and such during the 2012 sled show......................

Where is everyone staying and what's the venue for this year? Cloths on or off? And how drunk can we get????????????????????????????????????

Am I allowed to attend.....:D:D

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right now fortis BC charges my laptop ... but soon i will have my own little hydro plant on my land ,so when that happens i'll be producing my own power ;)

See... You really don't get it!! When I asked who powers on your laptop, that means "who turns it in for you"? Not surprisingly, you have a smart ass answer to the wrong question and think yourself very clever.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
mabey u should be more clear in yer questions, try looking at what u typed? u said "who powers" not "who powers up" lol i might only have oneye 0.o but i have 2 thumbs and 8 fingers :)

Actually she said " who powers your computer up" pretty sure that's the same as "who powers up"

Just satin

• Thanks
Reactions: jbb

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that Maxwell and T-Team may very well be in attendance as celebrity guests for this venue!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that Maxwell and T-Team may very well be in attendance as celebrity guests for this venue!

Will they be signing t-shirts? I have some Arctic Cat stuff I really want signed!!!!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will be signing T-Shirts early in the evening and slobbering on them later in the evening if you so desire...... Who knows I may even get Maxwell"s other signed running shoe this year to match the one from Fernie at MM5!
Will they be signing t-shirts? I have some Arctic Cat stuff I really want signed!!!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So like if a guy were to show up unannounced could I push a chair up to the table Dale? Wanta meet you and talk oldtime oval racing, meet Teeroy and talk a little Nascar with Zal. Haven't met Bogger yet so they say that is good to have on your resume as well. Lmao! :wave::beer::beer::beer:

PS.......I have money for beer as well for the boys. Just sayn.....:nod:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Gunna be another good shaker as always. I vaguely remember sleeping at the front entrance of o2's tap house last year and yelling at the girl at the McDonald's drive through

Top Bottom