March 2014 Conditions

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I know you took pictures, I don't believe you just saying.

On camera. Will post Monday.
Only one I have is of me at truck right now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394388043.384021.jpg

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a turbo Cat I could sell you or if you like them 2-strokes there is the wife's XP that she doesn't ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I've got a turbo Cat I could sell you or if you like them 2-strokes there is the wife's XP that she doesn't ride.

Thanks Marty. Motor will get reviewed before I do anything....that is unless your offering 0% interest over 25 years and a really really really cheap price on the Doo....lol

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang. Back to the At Home B@B from a day of riding. Thought we were going to have a tough day! Was raining and windy when in the AM.
Went up Bell an found some great snow. Snow as heavy and a real work out! Rode with Scoty the Dogg, Mic, Mark, and newbie Darren. Missing and greatly missed, are Matt and Higgins! We found one one of Higgy's honey holes and rode the day away! There was a ton of sticks and som serious Paul Bunyon action. We found out that Cats climb trees and Dragons don't burn trees, but they cimb them... Kinda. We spent a hour diggin and cutting to get it back on the snow. Rode down is slick as can be. The Dogg put he rig in the ditch to not hit the truck in front of us. Big thanks goes out to Vance in the big black Ford (pulling) nd to Higgin's crew (Gord) for lending us the tow strap. Leona has feed us! Belly full and have few drinks! Pics of the carnage to follow. Be safe out there! Cheers..

Pics with GM3D and crew from this weekend. For as bad as the weather is in town we had a stellar weekend and found some real nice powder. Went up Renshaw today and snowed hard all day but still managed to get some great riding in between blizzards Higgins, make sure to thank Rod for an awesome trail. It's in great shape for the temps. Unfortunately the parking lot snow is disappearing fast could be mud by this weekend
7uny3eza.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/10/hazyraqe.jpg[/IMG]
Was Pouring hard when we loaded up tonight who ever gets gets first
sun is in for some crazy snow !
PS : Thanks to Mark from T&T for letting us go for a rip on your new Cats. That 925 is amazing !
PSS. Leona and her at home B&B really is amazing. Thanks for your hospitality and amazing cooking

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motor went on 07 rev at km 7.
High mileage so I won't complain. Hopefully only piston.

That sucks Curtis; at least you likely filled up your oil before you left the parking lot. Unlike some other rumtard we both know. :rolleyes:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know i missed a good one Scott!!! Leg is feeling better, hope the snow hangs around, calling for real warm temps and that will settle it real fast! Looks like you and Don were up to your old tricks!!

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were on Renshaw two weeks ago and the secondary piled up on my son's sled. Just want to thank the guys that helped us out. Never got any names but it sure is awesome to have an hand from fellow sledders when things go south.

So thanks guys, we really appreciated your help.

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
Just wondering what the true conditions are right now? Might take off tonight

Sent from my IPhone

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the true conditions are right now? Might take off tonight

Sent from my IPhone

We were just there for 3 days. Were supposed to ride more but we rode pretty hard and killed a lot of areas. There was 8 of us. There's also a large group from Hinton out. We were the first to drop back to spirit area. They passed us and went into the first lake and then back and we laid tracks everywhere in between. There's lots of riders out. But there's always something to be found out there. Snow is setting up were there is fresh. Bout 1ft to 1ft and a half of powder. We triggered about 3 slides no smaller hills that I've never seen move in 8yrs. And there was about 5 big naturals. So just be very careful. The slides were fairly decent slabs. Kinda why we left. Conditions weren't epic enough to stay and the other areas where we like to get into are to sketchy for my liking.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Showed up for 2 days after not making the weekend, sunny one day and we hit Belle, windblown on top but good around the sides. Rode Renshaw Wed. and it was white light and snow was 6-8in. in the open and crusty. In the nooks and crannies it was about 12in. Hotrod and i then grabbed the Groomer and did the trail from the Cabin down and it was whiteout conditions when we left. Bluebird when i left this morning.......wouldn't you know it!!!

Attachments

• winter 2014 007.jpg
    winter 2014 007.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 319
  • winter 2014 006.jpg
    winter 2014 006.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Top Bottom