March 2014 Conditions

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode renshaw today 5 inchs or so in the parking lot but uptop was kinda disappointing. Was very wind blown and probably only 2-3 inchs of fresh. If you could find some untracked in the trees it was awesome but otherwise was rock hard. Riding valemount tomorrow looks like they have some more fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn it

bud800

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, was gonna ride renshaw tomorrow sounds like I shouldn't bother.

Clemina was great today, there or Chappell tomorrow I think.

jarreth

Reaction score
anybody have any new updates on the conditions up there.. is there any soft snow gonna be left by the weekend ?????

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Minus 5, no wind and snowing. A couple inches on the hot tub since this morning. Mountains socked in all day. I haven't talked to anyone that was up there today, but I'm thinking you should have some fresh stuff to play in this weekend.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Minus 5, no wind and snowing. A couple inches on the hot tub since this morning. Mountains socked in all day. I haven't talked to anyone that was up there today, but I'm thinking you should have some fresh stuff to play in this weekend.

Now that's awesome news. Heading out tonight and was hoping for some Fresh.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolled in at midnight last night. Snowed all the way from Edmonton. Looks like about 6 inches in the Hotel parking lot And can see the tops of the mountains so hopefully we can see today. She's pretty Grey
Will post up conditions tonight

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Rolled in at midnight last night. Snowed all the way from Edmonton. Looks like about 6 inches in the Hotel parking lot And can see the tops of the mountains so hopefully we can see today. She's pretty Grey
Will post up conditions tonight

Thanks, will be later than than myself, don't get to leave Edm until after 7:30.
Condition update would be welcomed.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back. Hills were beat up really bad. I mean even the corners. It did snow last night but I wouldn't expect the epic ride your looking for. Middle of next week looks good for snow fall.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mid week riders tried not to leave much for the weekend warriors. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG01230.jpg

its good enough just not epic, had a blast and the trail up and down was good

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. Crazy weather this winter for sure -30 last weekend and +5 and pouring rain this morning ! Yesterday was a good day found some real good snow in the trees just have to look

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang. Back to the At Home B@B from a day of riding. Thought we were going to have a tough day! Was raining and windy when in the AM.
Went up Bell an found some great snow. Snow as heavy and a real work out! Rode with Scoty the Dogg, Mic, Mark, and newbie Darren. Missing and greatly missed, are Matt and Higgins! We found one one of Higgy's honey holes and rode the day away! There was a ton of sticks and som serious Paul Bunyon action. We found out that Cats climb trees and Dragons don't burn trees, but they cimb them... Kinda. We spent a hour diggin and cutting to get it back on the snow. Rode down is slick as can be. The Dogg put he rig in the ditch to not hit the truck in front of us. Big thanks goes out to Vance in the big black Ford (pulling) nd to Higgin's crew (Gord) for lending us the tow strap. Leona has feed us! Belly full and have few drinks! Pics of the carnage to follow. Be safe out there! Cheers..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Rode Rendhaw yesterday. Snow conditions were great. Lots of 2-4 foot powder to be found. Heading back up this morning.
Trail up was awesome and coming down was the best trail I've come down in years.
Looking forward to another great day.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang. Back to the At Home B@B from a day of riding. Thought we were going to have a tough day! Was raining and windy when in the AM.
Went up Bell an found some great snow. Snow as heavy and a real work out! Rode with Scoty the Dogg, Mic, Mark, and newbie Darren. Missing and greatly missed, are Matt and Higgins! We found one one of Higgy's honey holes and rode the day away! There was a ton of sticks and som serious Paul Bunyon action. We found out that Cats climb trees and Dragons don't burn trees, but they cimb them... Kinda. We spent a hour diggin and cutting to get it back on the snow. Rode down is slick as can be. The Dogg put he rig in the ditch to not hit the truck in front of us. Big thanks goes out to Vance in the big black Ford (pulling) nd to Higgin's crew (Gord) for lending us the tow strap. Leona has feed us! Belly full and have few drinks! Pics of the carnage to follow. Be safe out there! Cheers..

always my pleasure to pull someone else out besides myself. good thing you weren't the last one out. your sleds didnt look to bad hope the damage isn't to bad. ...happy trails

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Rendhaw yesterday. Snow conditions were great. Lots of 2-4 foot powder to be found. Heading back up this morning.
Trail up was awesome and coming down was the best trail I've come down in years.
Looking forward to another great day.

I know you took pictures, I don't believe you just saying.

Attachments

• this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg
    this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 344
Top Bottom