Machesis

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite spots to go quading at.Nothing special just out rippin. This was last year to much snow in the bush to get there still :(
And yes I am the ONLY one wearing a helmet I know this, they know this any complaint's will be filed under I.D.G.A.F. thanks:beer::d

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti0feYb7Elc[/media]

Last edited:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks sweet. i enjoy riding in remote locations like that. thats a bit far north for me though lol.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I saw a little bit of nipple slip in that video,..

Will have to break it down frame by frame with my editing software to pull out the good stuff :)

I try to avoid mud that tacky,.. makes for a long day.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will have to break it down frame by frame with my editing software to pull out the good stuff :)

Hahaha I didnt notice any nipple slip. Where is this said slip?? Must be my wife Honda Gurl shes got the tig ol bitties...........hahahahahaha:d:d

And shes single and will be at the campout;) lol dont tell her I said that lololol

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I didnt notice any nipple slip. Where is this said slip?? Must be my wife Honda Gurl shes got the tig ol bitties...........hahahahahaha:d:d

And shes single and will be at the campout;) lol dont tell her I said that lololol

oh really!!!! mmmmm I think i speak for most uf us when I say we likey tig ol bitties!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite spots to go quading at.Nothing special just out rippin. This was last year to much snow in the bush to get there still :(
And yes I am the ONLY one wearing a helmet I know this, they know this any complaint's will be filed under I.D.G.A.F. thanks:beer::d

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti0feYb7Elc[/media]

Dude in the blue hat does appear to be carrying a lockout lock though, never know when you might need one of those....

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude in the blue hat does appear to be carrying a lockout lock though, never know when you might need one of those....

Lol work covies he works at the mill in town here.

And yah mainly high ground lots of sand and pines but some good mud if ur lookin for it. Thats right along the Mighty Peace.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I know! I work in chinchaga! we dont have a single road in our field just fly choppers to every site.

I hear ya!! I used to do well testing for husky and encana (cenovus) and it was argo or chopper to every lease. Best job ever ...... So far lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score

Now I have to watch the video agin to see if u can really see my nipple... Damn Walter zooming I'n on my boobs lmfao

Top Bottom