M8 side panel missing this morning

DRS

Reaction score
Please contact me if you happened to see it. Left Frisby and filled up with gas. Should have noticed it if it was gone at that time. Returned to sled again today and it was missing

403 836-8816
Thanks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have to undo the panel to fuel? Sucks hopefully it will turn up.

The Snowman

Reaction score
Could have been stolen, we had a guy pull up beside us this morning in boulder parking lot, untarp his sled to find his hood had been stolen at the hotel and sled retarped. It was a rev.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Jesus. Nothing is safe these days. What's a guy gotta do to keep his stuff in one piece?

Sent from my iPhone using

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that is why more guys are buying enclosed trailers. Like Tex said. Outa site ,outa mind. Plus your stuff is all clean after driving salty roads.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that is why more guys are buying enclosed trailers. Like Tex said. Outa site ,outa mind. Plus your stuff is all clean after driving salty roads.
Then they just take whole unit 20 min down road and go through and take what they want. Either way thieves suck! Shouldn't have to be a constant concern but that's just the way it is.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think these hotels could afford to hire a security guard. I would gladly pay an extra $10 per night to help cover a guards wages as long as he/she is patrolling.

Top Bottom