m1200, anyone interested?

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get some pic's for us to see

I know how much you guys like window shopping, but I do not have pics. If you are really interested PM and I can forward pics and details. The only reason I would go to the trouble to make this trade is if it will help me move my own snowmobile sooner. Find a m1200 in canada for less than 15000, I don't think you can. anyways this one would cost you 12900. super clean, interested parties will not be dissapointed.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a buddy in calgary putting a turbo in his m1200 suposed to make big #'s

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend doing a 1200T, he rode 1000T last year. He was told by many reputable sources he wont gain much on the top, just a tonne in the mid and bottom. Back to the thread, anyone want a trick 2007 trick dnd 1200 m chassy with all the goodies?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend doing a 1200T, he rode 1000T last year. He was told by many reputable sources he wont gain much on the top, just a tonne in the mid and bottom. Back to the thread, anyone want a trick 2007 trick dnd 1200 m chassy with all the goodies?

If it's the same guy i was talking to him just the other day.. Its sounding like it's in the new chasis and motor's back in new topend on and stuff.. Good deal..

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's the same guy i was talking to him just the other day.. Its sounding like it's in the new chasis and motor's back in new topend on and stuff.. Good deal..

glengine, maybe your shop needs a 1200 that you can use as a turbo project for advertising, good write off for ya!!!

Top Bottom