lust over other makes of quad?

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed. no one looks for a all around machine anymore.

its either.. the fastest or the best mud machine.

I like both but fact is on off camber or hill climbling the tallest machine isnt always the best. that does not relate to mud riding so you must have a compromise there.

for example im riding with heavy springs and rear hub flip and im tippy as it is on steep angles if i was to go with a lift kit id be on my side every time i ride in the hills and prob have even more problems going up hills as my bike already likes to wheelie up hill.

power I love power and my bike with its mods has power but whens enough enough it seems never until you kill yourself.

fact is im always having to stop at corners and wait for my riding partners anyways. if i had even more HP it would be even more so. just food for thought.

I think tbh our sport has enough power they need to start packing our bikes with better suspension ect factory elka or better shocks and what not

i like the whole factory snorkel system thing to avoid engine problems.

i think these manufactures need to start working on the rest of the bike now

with some headwork ect they can keep improving their HP #s without even upping the cc's anyways so why are we now headed to the over 1000ccs area on ATV's

they should be working on improving HP per CC's and Weight to power ratios instead along with handling and all terrain ability.

ive also noticed the heavier these machines are getting the worse they do in soft condition's regardless of power.

scottsrdscott

Reaction score
Well I bought my lust quad on Friday. black 2012 Brute Force 750. Oh my god this thing is powerful!! I knew the Brute had a little more jam than the King 750 but holy!! This quad is Uber Fun!!:d

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man had an awsome weekend, my LUST quad was there, the xmr, but to my surprise everyday i got back to camp looking like a rough trick i look over and his is spotless, perhaps too much money in one pot to see what she really has??? i have the full muzz on mine and easily was the loudest quad there but ate through 2 belts EEK hahaha but boy oh boy is that xmr one peice of mean machinery:winkmsn:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thou shall not covet thy neighbors qaud.............:d

Top Bottom