Luggage compartments/Racks

Heli

Reaction score
Does anyone use the front/Rear luggage bags, they say they are water resistant, can anyone tell any truth to this of should i just go with the classic plastic ones. thinking bags then i fit those fuel bracket on as well. I have a 08 KQ 750, send some pics to so i can see how they look on the front/back.

Thnx

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I just use the rear two up seat ... holds a tonne of stuff plus my weary carcass when I'm enjoying a beverage. Nice to lean back on something and kick your feet up. It also holds a small jerry can, and room for a soft cooler etc. Not waterproof at all. Anything that important is in tupperware containers or my dry bag from MEC.
I bought mine from Cycleworks they had a good selection.
However that said my neighbor just uses a plastic tool box looking thing bolted to his rack. It is completely waterproof and he loves it. Doesn't hold nearly as much as mine though and if you ask around you'll find I come extremely prepared for a long day quadding. :beer:;):beer:

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had the soft bags and hated them i got the hard plastic now and love them just my 2 cents

Top Bottom