low lives strike again!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but yet another Ford jacked. People, if you own a Ford please use a little due diligence and get a serious immobilizer for your trucks. Not saying the stuff still wouldn't have gotten stolen but a big truck and trailer loaded up like that isn't easy to steal if you can't start it. I know if I had over $170 000 worth of stuff and I was taking it to the okanagan I'd be sleeping in it with a gun lol.
I hope they get their stuff back and catch the arsehole's that stole it. Super $hitty thing to happen at Xmas!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even go past and get a club, ect all the extras make them move on to a easyer one

All tho no matter what, if they wanted and u give them time they will take it

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 2006 F350 with all the bells and whistles when it comes to alarm system but I still use the old steering club as well. I will do all I can to make it hard on the low life.

Even go past and get a club, ect all the extras make them move on to a easyer one

All tho no matter what, if they wanted and u give them time they will take it

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats so ****ty! no key for the doo so the dumped it? Where do you live in the city? my friends cats were in a bay in willowgrove and it was the only night ever they were parked in the driveway, they were taken middle of the day and there was a moving truck in the way and asked them to move the truck and all. Still think there may be a connection there unless people just drive around constantly in areas looking for stuff to steal.

Stored outside of Saskatoon. They also broke into the building it was parked at which contained the Doo key, so they were able to drive it.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assuming I can muster the faith in humanity to buy another enclosed, I think a boot will be on the accessory list for it.
This is why we can't have nice things.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The club? Utterly useless against real theives. I watched a W5 they had a real car theive show how fast he could jack a car with a club. He cut the steering wheel in about ten seconds flat with a hack saw blade. However I did see another anti theft device that seems like it would be damn near impossible to do anything with. It goes under the brake pedal and then you pull it up so its jammed between the floor and brake pedal. If you can't push the brake pedal you aren't going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I caught anyone trying to steal my truck they would have an axe through there scull

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The club? Utterly useless against real theives. I watched a W5 they had a real car theive show how fast he could jack a car with a club. He cut the steering wheel in about ten seconds flat with a hack saw blade. However I did see another anti theft device that seems like it would be damn near impossible to do anything with. It goes under the brake pedal and then you pull it up so its jammed between the floor and brake pedal. If you can't push the brake pedal you aren't going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.amazon.ca/Winner-Brake-Vehicle-Anti-Theft-Device/dp/B000L9T7AY

Top Bottom