Looking For Jackets

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Patrol is looking for a smokin deal on jackets.
The Revy Snow Patrol are club member volunteers who patrol Frisby, Sale and Keystone mtn. Caribou closure areas Dec. 15-Apr. 15. This is all part of the deal to keep these mtns. open for us all to ride. Patrollers sign the trailheads, borders, inform riders of the closures and report non-compliance. Sometimes we kick azz too. :nono:
We are looking at replacing 10 jackets for the upcomming season. The jackets need to be black and have no logos or stitching on the back or sleeves as we have lettering and badges applied to the jackets to identify ourselves. We would also like the jackets to have removeable liners. If you can help us out please send your proposal to Ron laroy@telus.net Thanks :D

The Snowmobile Revelstoke Society (our grooming society) is also looking at replacing jackets for the upcomming season. These jackets are worn by trailhead staff. Color doesn`t have to be specific but do have to all be the same color and need to have removeable liners. The back of the jacket must have no stitching or logos as they also have lettering applied to identify the staff. Please send your proposals to Angie sledrev@telus.net Thanks again.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck on your search PP, the dealers and manufacturers should be begging us to wear their gear as our staff are walking billboards and seen by over 15000 riders annually.

Curtis

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I did see your post earlier Curtis, so no luck? :confused:
So a manufacturer or companies logo or products would be seen by well over 30,000 riders each season. You`d think they would be all over it like a fat kid on a donut.
See you at the shows Curtis.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's so confusing, there are so few of us and yet I know of at least 4 others on this site.

Its the name. "Curtis" Me to, I'm a Curtis

I did see your post earlier Curtis, so no luck? :confused:
So a manufacturer or companies logo or products would be seen by well over 30,000 riders each season. You`d think they would be all over it like a fat kid on a donut.
See you at the shows Curtis.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, our snowhosts are on the mountain everyday and having been one, its amazing how much interest there is in your personal machine and gear. Imagine how many dragons I could sell (if polaris just gave me one)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Curtis I did have a few replies on SW for some good deals on jackets. I know you were looking for freebies, wonder if you could ask people or companies to sponsor your snowhosts. Have say "powered by ?" or "sponsored by ?" embroidered on the jacket.
I have had people try and buy my jacket. :nono:
Do you guys have stickers or toques available, wondering how that would go over?

Top Bottom